Chapter 32: Two Annes

Jolene's POV:

It was her.

I'd heard about Andres being dead, which only meant that he used the spell to bring them both back. In return, it took his life.

Thomas woke up and cried, and I understood because all I really wanted to do was cry too.

After a couple minutes, he went to the garage to be alone and I headed inside and up the stairs.

I followed her soft singing and pushed open the door, shutting it behind me.

Once the water shut off, I stared at the bathroom door, it's Kilana Jo, you've waited years for this miracle.

You've dreamt of this for so long, enjoy it.

It's her.

The door opened and I saw her rubbing lotion in the back of her arms a towel around her body yet she didn't look like my sister. But when she smiled, I knew that smile.

"Finally." She said laughing with her own voice and her own laugh.

I gave a small nod, "Finally." I replied feeling the small smile grow on my lips.

She held up a finger and opened the towel to show the massive tattoo of the pine tree over her side, "I got a tattoo, don't tell mom." She joked.

The tears pricked at the sides of my eyes and I couldn't help but laugh, She was still her dorky self.

"Oh! Guess what else?" She laughed and showed her belly button with the star piercing, "Watch out world, a new bad girls in the house." She waggled her eyebrows and I shook my head in disbelief.

It's almost like she never left.

Like she's always been here.

She shut the towel and stared at her reflection, "I kind of like this shoulder length hair too. I miss my super long hair but I like this length. It's lighter and just easier." She said shaking her head to let her hair wack back and forth.

God, she's such a dork.

Kilana stopped and looked over at me, "You weren't always this quiet. You better start talking, we've got twenty years to cover." She said tapping her fake watch.

I laughed again and ran my hand through my hair, "Later. For now, tell me how you've been alive all this time." I wanted to know how I'd never heard her, never noticed her.

She brushed her hair out, pointing to her freshly waxed armpits, "Finally tried waxing. Not as painful." She commented. "I was trapped in a mouse. Well technically I was stuck to a mouse. It's really hard to explain. Andres was just obsessed with me. So yeah. But we couldn't communicate so it made me so bored and tired. Until Jessa." She said holding a hand out to measure how tall Jessa was.

Yeah I know Jess, "She can see ghost?" I asked not knowing how the hell I missed that.

She gave a nod, "Genius girl. Very smart. I don't get why Petra says she's slow. She isn't." She said pointing to me.

Right.

God she's-shes so Kilana But doesn't look like her. It's so weird.

"Well Andres died. I got to enjoy a really hot sexy moment but he died in between orgasms so it was I guess a great way to break in my body and a great way for him to leave his. A bit dark but...." she waved a pair of underwear around and shrugged, "I didn't really think too much about him. I just wanted to meet Anne." She said looking to me.