Chapter 43: Permission

Alex's POV:

Rosie ran her hand under her breast, peering down at her stomach with an immense curiosity.

I ran the paint brush along her hips and continued to paint the landscape of the sandy beach. She stared up at me with such strength and confidence. Years of never being able to settle down, I felt this love was a permanent one. This was the woman I'd be naming my children with, playing bingo at game halls and dancing slowly beside when we're eighty.

She broke into the most beautiful smile and moved her focus back on her stomach, "You're a remarkable artist Lex." Whenever she spoke, it was such a soft tone, sultry and yet calm. She always sounded like she was ready to lead me to the room and strip my clothes off.

Because she was.

I'd never had this much sex in my life all together. She was a rabbit, always ready to keep on mating.

"Your bellies growing a bit more." I said focusing now on the small strokes as they rounded over her belly.

She nodded, "It's getting harder to hide from Koda. I'm hoping that since Petra's back, he'll get off my case." She gave a soft sigh and I couldn't blame Koda.

Rosie was every boys dream, she was the type of girl who walked in a room and stole every single guys attention. I'm an asshole, always have been, but she makes me feel like there's so much more to me.

She never brings up my past, or talks about how I've been with other girls.

Neither does she bring up the fact that I got a girls name tattooed on my left bicep. (It's my moms name but she doesn't know that, and still she doesn't bring it up.)

I like that about her, I like a lot about her.

Despite what Koda thinks, it's not all sex for me, I truly care about Rosie.

"Hey dickwad."

Sighing, I got off the bed and put the pallet down on the table, pulling the door open and staring annoyingly at Nik. "What?" I asked glaring him over.

He smirked, "Your turn to watch Roscoe." He said reaching over and giving my cheek a light slap before walking away.

Fucking hell.

Why don't they just kill the fucker?

I sighed and shut the door looking to Rosie, "Roscoe time?" She asked shutting her eyes and smiling softly.

See, she doesn't beg me not to do what I have to. She doesn't make my life complicated.

I walked over and placed a kiss to her lips, kissing her face all over and listening to her laugh before she kissed my lips deeply.

"Go on, I'll be waiting here. Eventually the paint dries right?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

I gave a smirk, "Eventually. You look good like that though." I teased while she laughed and rolled her eyes.

Going out the room, I gave her another look over, proud to call her my girl.

She's the type of girl you hang up your playboy robe for. Seriously, the second I brought her to my room, I began apologizing immediately. I'd forgotten all the photos and posters of half naked even naked woman lying around my room.

She picked one up and said the girl had a nice rose tattoo. Then laughed and kissed me and said she wanted to make me a bunch of sexy Polaroid photos.

She's Fucking perfect.

I shut the door and headed down the stairs to the basement.

Bastian was down there working on cutting some wood and drilling to make new chairs.