Chapter 23: Witch Boy

Koda's POV:

"Wake up lover boy." Petra shouted into my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked back at Petra in annoyance, "Fuck off. Please." I muttered dropping my head back into the scent of sweet coconuts and beach.

Wait-

Opening my eyes, I stared down at Jessa who was facing me with her hand on my chest and my arm around her.

Shit.

A shadow looked over us and I looked up watched a crossed armed Judah glare down at me.

It's morning. Shit, we slept the whole night like this? Fuck.

I slowly untangled myself from Jessa and stood, giving him a worried look while he glared me up and down and then looked disgusted at my crotch.

Staring down, I noticed the boner and cursed under my breath, turning and going anywhere away from them.

Anne was laughing softly, shaking her head at me, "Careful there Koda, I heard she's got the biggest of them as her bodyguards." She said standing and stretching.

"Nice to know you have my back Lise." I said jokingly while she smirked, "Always." She said before turning and snuggling her face into Michaels neck as he stretched.

It got a bit weird so I just left them to their own thing.

"Hey you think witch boy can help me come back to life?" Petra asked popping up in front of me while eagerly pointing to Andres.

I sighed, "I mean, I could ask. But I'm pretty sure you'll never have your old body back." I reminded her.

She shrugged, "I'll find a better one. One with a super fast metabolism." She nodded to herself proudly, as if she was her own best friend.

"We'll see. Just try not to be so rude about Jessa." I said crossing my arms over my chest and watching her give me a small grin, "You really do like her, don't you?" She asked making a note to smack my arm even though it went right through me.

I felt my face get heated and looked over at Jessa who was stretching and laughing at Judah's bed hair.

My heart did something funny when she laughed, and I didn't know why I felt so...comfortable with her. It wasn't that immense butterflies or that explosion of desire. With Anne, I had jitters, my stomach fluttered and my hands sweat.

But with Jessa, It was all so comfortable, so natural. "I care about her, a lot. I'd appreciate it if you'd be less Petra about her." I said cocking an eyebrow at her as she rolled her eyes, "Sure but just in case you're curious, Rosie is feeling mighty sick. Pregnant sick." She said cocking an eyebrow at me.

Pregnant sick?

I looked to Rosie who was smiling but looked uncomfortable and tired as she held Alex's hand.

"Its Alex's, isn't it?" I asked quietly.

Petra gave a firm nod, "She hasn't been with anyone since and none of the vampwolves touched her there. So yup. Our little sisters going to pop like a balloon and then push out a baby with Alex's big head." She said sighing and smiling.

Fucking hell.

I sighed and shooed Petra away, "Go, now before I-before I yell or something. Just go." I said watching her laugh and vanish.

Rosie's pregnant.

Michaels POV:

Anne walked ahead of me, her hand entwined in Lily's and the other in Lincoln's. But they both leaned on her dazed and gone.