Chapter 9: Not My Little Girl

GROUP 3: BLOOD-BAGS
Rosie's POV:

Fucker.

I eyed my arm and the blood pouring down it. "Ever heard of a god damn IV or a syringe?!" I shouted.

"Rosie." I looked up at Amelia who shook her head for me to shut up.

I sighed and we all got shoved down a flight of stairs, I was slammed into Lauch and he gave me a look before staring ahead. Sorry old geezer.

The older man Sam was talking with Benson Ryland low, the two eyeing the place.

I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm with the geniuses. We got Thomas, Lauch, Levi, Orwin, Benson and Sam. Then there's the useless ones like Kristoffer, Amelia, Ace and Vince.

But I think we have a good chance of getting out of here. Mostly because of Thomas, the guys a genius.

He's survived and fought in three wars, I trust him with everything. Plus he's Anne's father.

"Move it blood bags." A vampwolf called shoving us to the walls and chaining us to the wall.

Hm.

A needle was stuck in one arm and another needle in the other one. A clear liquid came in one arm and my blood went out the other. "Oh shit. We're blood bags! We're literal blood bags!" I shouted in fear.

Amelia sighed, "Shut up Rosie." She said annoyed.

Oh my bad, I'm sorry I'm terrified.

God dammit Petra, you didn't tell me this would happen! You bitch!

"There's worse dens." Said a vampwolf as he looked down at me.

Oh I'm sure there isn't.

Amelia stared at him and took his wrist, "Like what?" She asked holding his gaze, he stared down at her and I swear I saw a spark.

He stared down at me, "Breeding, Pleasure, Feeding" He said eyeing me with hatred. "Aren't you feeding on us anyways?" I asked angry.

The vampwolf shook his head, "I mean they eat the flesh. We just want your blood, big mouth." He said scowling at me.

I hate him.

"Where's Eva?" Kristoffer said to the vampwolf.

He eyed Kris over, "I don't know your names. Was she pretty?" He asked while Kris thought on it and gave a slow nod, "Fertile?" He asked. And Kris shrugged "Shes a lesbian." He said confused.

The vampwolf eyed him over, "Probably pleasure. Sorry kid. Hope your girlfriend isn't too pretty." He said while Kris shouted that it was his sister and to tell them to bring her here.

Thomas grabbed the vampwolf by the wrist, "Jolene. I know you know her." He said coldly.

The vampwolf looked to him and pulled his wrist from Thomas's hand, "In spite toward Anne and every one of you, she's in the pleasure den. I hope she isn't fertile." He said before walking out.

"No!" Thomas shouted yanking at the chains.

Dammit.

GROUP 4: FEEDING
Bastian's POV:

"Get the fuck off me!" I shouted shoving the bastard beast.

He grabbed my chains and tossed me to a wall before licking my neck.

Fucking freak.

They shoved half of us into a cage and shut it, lifting it up off the floor. We hung in the tight spaced cage watching them shove the others in and pull them up as well.