Chapter 26: She Was My

Amelia's POV:

Fuck my fucking life.

Kris laughed and leaned over, pushing her hair behind her ear and grinning at her lips.

Stupid human.

I leaned into the wall and felt my anger grow.

"Careful there. You might melt through the wall with all that jealousy." Rosie stated with a small grin.

Oh she's one to talk, I poked her stomach, "Says the non wedded preggo." I muttered while she scowled at me. "Hush!" She elbowed me.

I rolled my eyes, "Leave me and my jealousy alone. I'm currently dying in anger. Let me sulk and die." I said aggravated.

Rosie scoffed, "You're so dramatic." She sighed and left.

Going up the stairs, I knocked on Vydia's door, "Come in!" She called over the music.

Opening it up, I noticed her and Anne both looking through magazines.

I shut the door behind me, "Can I borrow a bikini?" It felt weird to ask, but I don't have one myself.

She gave a nod, "Totally. One or two piece?" Vydia asked going to the drawer pulling it open.

I thought of Kris, "Two piece." I said nodding.

She pulled out a black bikini and tossed it to me, "You can change here. All the bathrooms are being used for showers right now. I've had to pee for the last two hours." She said laughing.

Damn.

Anne stood, "I'm going to check on Lily, they're probably almost done." She said walking out the room and shutting the door.

Vydia began stripping and pulled on a bikini too.

"Going swimming with me?" I asked while she gave a nod, "Totally going to pee in the pool." She said shamelessly.

I gave her a strange look and she laughed, "I'm kidding. I'm next on the bathroom and in about two minutes Leon will be done." She said hurrying out the room.

Heading out the room, I shut the door and went down the stairs letting my hair down and walking purposely in front of Kris, I didn't want to look back to see if he was looking so I just hoped he was.

Going to the double doors, I stopped when I bumped into Mason who gave me an apologetic smile and stepped aside.

I headed to the pool and walked around it a few times waiting for Kris.

Nothing.

God I'm pathetic. Honestly I'm so pathetic.

"So Love, who are we waiting for?"

I jumped and let out a scream, turning and staring at Winston, I gave him a shove and he grinned, "Don't be so pushy. I only asked a question. You always this jumpy?" He asked laughing.

Idiot.

Eyeing the door, I ignored him, "Is it a boy?" He asked quietly leaning over my shoulder and staring out at the window from behind me.

Creep.

"No. Yes. Maybe." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Mason walked out and gave me a smile before going to play basketball again, "Is it him?" Winston asked cautiously.

Oh my god, "Fuck off Winston." I said annoyed.