Chapter 29: Petra!

Emma's POV: (you didn't actually think I'd KILL HER, did you?!)

"Fuck Lincoln. It hurts like a bitch." I hated whining, Dad always told me to suck it up and deal with it.

He'd say look for a solution not an excuse.

Lincoln tightened the torn bottom of his shirt around my leg, pushing pressure into it as the bone cracked back in place.

Staring at the parachute, I wondered what poor sucker managed to parachute into here of all places.

It saved us none the less.

I couldn't even see the light or night, or anything. It's just darkness, and if Lincoln hadn't had an obsession with smoking weed, we'd be dead.

Staring into the fire, I let out a small and tired sigh.

I landed into the parachute first, but hit the wall on my way down. Lincoln landed perfectly in the center. Lucky ass just has a sore back and shoulders.

We need to get the fuck out of here.

"Petra." I said aloud.

"Petra for fucks sake." I said louder, and then Lincoln began shouting "Petra!" When he got what I was doing.

Please you psychotic bitch.

Help us.

Petra's POV:

Staring at the large home, I eyed the two double doors and looked to Jessa who smiled at me, "Lets get you a body." She said smirking.

I followed her inside the mansion and she shut the door following me as I sensed where he was.

He stood in a room with a vampire bleeding out on the bed. The young woman had long blonde hair and great tits, she looked no older than twenty four, but wow she was hot. "What the hell?" Jessa said cringing.

Andres sighed, "She needs a body. Listen, make sure there's no dead corpses around. I think that's why it didn't work last time. I had Kilana near a dead mouses corpse." He said annoyed a bit by Jessa's fear.

But she nodded and began looking around, she managed to get even the little roaches and pincher bugs out. Every living thing she found, even the plants to which she apologized to before she tossed them out the window.

Fifteen minutes later, the room was cleared.

"Alright Petra. There's going to be a slim and very small space to squeeze into the body. She's almost at the end, ready to slip from life. I'm not sure how to tell when a right time would be, but you've got to just-just jump in." He said gesturing to the body while staring at it.

Jessa eyed the woman's body, "She's almost dead. I can see her spirit lifting on her corpse. Want me to tell you when she's a second from it?" She asked me while bouncing on her tip toes.

Andres gave her a long stare, "You-you can see that?" He asked while she gave a nod.

Then he laughed and looked to the corpse, "Jessa you're the key. I-I can bring Kilana back if I have you!" He was super ecstatic about that but Jessa was very focused on the body.