Chapter 35: No Bitch

Amelia's POV:

I hate men.

The nerve.

The audacity.

The simple, downright disrespect and entitled sexist ration-"Why do you keep staring at Winston like that?"

What the fuck?

Eyeing the girl over, I felt complete annoyance, "Who the fuck are you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest defensively.

She scoffed, "Uh-Woah there bitch, drop the attitude. There's only enough room for one of us and I was here first." She stated while getting up in my face.

Moving my glare from Winston to her, I glared her up and down, "No bitch, I was here first." I replied with a similar anger.

The girl stepped closer, filling the space between us, "Petra Nysrough. I know all about your little secrets and crushes and attempts to get Kristoffer so if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up and know my place." She said quietly and sinisterly.

Then I realized. It is Petra. The same Petra whose been stalking and watching us all.

"Fucking shit." I muttered while she grinned, "Great to see you too cuz." She said before popping an apple slice into her mouth and walking away.

I hate her.

And her stupid Nickelback tattoo on her ass.

Who even listens to Nickelback?!

Ugh.

"Watch out!"

Turning my face toward the sound of the warning, I felt the hard smack. Then came the sting on my right eye and my nose. Which followed to the warmth of the blood dripping down my top.

Shit. God that hurts.

"You alright Amelia?"

I peeked one eye open and held the bottom of my shirt up to my bleeding nose, "Oh splendid. Just splendid Mase. Do me a favor, stop playing basketball. Clearly, it's not your sport." I said in a plugged-nose tone.

He laughed low and turned red, "Actually it is. I uh-I was a professional basketball player." He was talking and moving his stupid mouth but all I could hear was the ringing in my ears and the sound of blood rushing out my nose.

Nodding to shut him up, I waved him off and walked inside shoving my head under the faucet.

Idiots.

All men.

Masons POV:

Picking up the ball, I bounced it once and tossed it off to Alex before looking back in and seeing her pinch the bridge of her nose.

I've tried to make friends with everyone here, but she just won't let me be her friend. For some reason I keep being the enemy, the villain in her life. Not that I mean to at all, I think she'd be cool to hang around.

If no one else was alive on the earth.

No one. Not even a dog.

Jax says I have a problem with needing everyone to like me. I can see it, I mean clearly, I do.

"Mase!" Heading over to the court, I played some basketball and with Dimitri being horrible at it, he managed to hit about five people.

One was Zuri who kicked him right in the nutsack, and I thought he'd punch her straight into the fence, but instead he took the blow and muttered that she was a 'fucking little imp bitch'.