Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story

Petra's POV:

Finally. A body.

Going into the kitchen, I pulled open the fridge and grabbed out the jug of lemonade, pouring myself a glass.

"You uh-you new here?"

I glanced up, eyeing Abe over.

For fucks sake. "Piss off Abe." I muttered shutting the fridge and taking my glass pouring vodka into it.

"How do you know me? Yet I have no recollection of you at all?" He won't quit.

I looked him up and down, "You should get your lower ribs removed so you can suck yourself off. Clearly you need it." I scoffed.

Abe scowled, "You're a real bitch." He was turned off now. Good.

Giving a nod, I headed back outside but stopped when a basket ball bounced over and smacked the glass from my hand. Luckily I held the cup tightly, but all my lemonade spilt on the pavement.

Fucking hell.

"Idiots." I muttered looking back at the guys who gawked at me like dumb boys, I reached down and grabbed the basket ball tossing it hard and fast at the curly haired boys head.

It hit hard and he stumbled back holding his head.

Idiot.

Turning to get a new glass, I stopped when one was held out to me. "They suck shit." He said lighting a cigarette after I took the glass.

I gave a nod, "Clearly." I said checking Winston out. He looked hot when he wasn't stuck to that blonde bitches ass.

He eyed me over, "Enjoying your new body?" He asked with a small smirk before he took a smoke of his cigarette.

His question took me off guard a bit since I haven't told anyone really, "Being a vampire. I assumed you were a human before." He said giving me a confused look.

Oh, "Yeah, Yeah." I replied watching him stare out at everyone.

"When I look out and realize this will be the future of the population, I can't help but wonder if we're fucked." He said scoffing.

Right?? "Exactly! We're trapping ourselves in here instead of going and claiming an entire fucking city. We could get a god damn castle. But no, we're staying here." I said rolling my eyes.

Winston grinned, "They should put you in charge." He said before he stared down at my ass. I gave him a disgusted look and he cocked an eyebrow at me, "Didn't take you for a Nickelback fan." He smirked and walked to the garden.

A what?

Staring at my ass, I gasped, the tattoo of a belt buckle and a 'nB' was on my ass cheek. About the size of my fist.

Great. My bikini is ruined with this.

Who-What even is a Nickelback?

I sighed and looked over my body, searching for more.

Seriously? Nickelback?