3

"Tae Tae wake up."

Taehyung opened his eyes to see the beautiful face of his best friend hovering over him. He smiled sweetly fluttering his eyes to wake up completely only to feel a very prominent weight on his lower half causing a blush to paint his cheeks.

"Minnie.." he muttered looking away.

"Yes baby?" The blonde boy stared questionable at his flustered friend before feeling something poking his inner thigh. "O- oh!" Jimin moved so fast he ended landing with his butt flat on the floor. Taehyung quickly sat up making sure to cover his lap with the covers before looking down at his best friend.
He wanted the earth to swallow him but he felt a smile creep up his face when he found Jimin laughing uncontrollably on the ground.
Now you may ask what is going on with these two wolves? Well, Taehyung and Jimin are what to you can call soulmates. The two only know each other since the day they were born and getting them separated is practically impossible. Everyone found them quite cute and they were known to be the best of friends. That until they both hit puberty.
You see, Jimin and Taehyung are twins, they were born on the same day of the same year so they both reached their mating age at the same time. Only none of them actually found his own mate.
Nonetheless, neither of them panicked because in their mind they were both meant to be together and that's why the moon goddess didn't choose a mate for them. As simple as that. Now are they actually a couple? No sir. Taehyung was just too innocent for his own good and Jimin was too soft for him to try anything.
That doesn't exclude the sometimes weird/ sexually frustrating/ awkward moments that occur between them as today's exemple. However, as always they just brush it off and continue with their day.
So except a few here and there innocent make out sessions, the duo are basically brothers. Were at least.
Though as the years progressed, the line traced between brothers and best friends blurred more and more until it became a very messy line. Not that either of the boys cared anyways.

"Stop laughing!" Taehyung giggles before grabbing his best friend's hand to bring him up. The blondie sat next to a still slightly red Taehyung, facing him.

"You need to stop doing that." Taehyung said with a small voice, still smiling at Jimin who was busy brushing his curly brown hair back.

"It's not my fault you're deliciously cute in the morning." Jimin answered shrugging before planting his lips of the taller boy's forehead. The latter giggled when the plump lips landed on his right cheek, left cheek, perky nose and finally on his own full lips.
The kiss was sweet and comfortable, so much that the two quickly got immersed in each other until a few hurried knocks sounded on the bedroom door.

"Tae, Chim get down immediately!"

Jimin removed his lips from the brunette who only whined at the loss.
"We better get down before one of your brothers murder us."

"Coming Hyung!"

They both laughed, Taehyung going to his bathroom to clean up while Jimin looking for clothes to prepare for his bestie.

-

"There's only a week left of vacation so you guys better start moving to the dorms soon." Namjoon, Taehyung's oldest brother announced while pouring milk into the bowls full of cereal before sitting down to face them.

The pair whined but started digging into their breakfast right away.

"I don't wanna~" Taehyung pouted cutely, mouth full which only made his best friend coo and grab a napkin to dab the boy's mouth carefully.
Namjoon's watched the interaction with raised eyebrows. He will never understand their relationship.
He sighed before speaking.

"You don't have a choice now do you? Plus you're twenty Taehyung, I think it's time you start acting like it."

The harsh words only seemed to make the frown on the brunette's mouth deepen.