2

Coming back from their little forest escapade, the rest of the teen wolves of the pack scattered everywhere. Some going to their respective rooms and some lazing around in the pack house's living room.
One particular ravenette made his way to his bedroom which was on the top floor of the house, a bit farther from the rest.
Jungkook transformed back into his human form going directly under the shower, and it's like all the pretended happiness and giggles from earlier just faded away with the hot water into the drain. Jungkook drew a shaky breath. He was sad. It was his last year in university and he was supposed to take after the pack right afterwards. Something he categorically refuses. Now don't get him wrong, Jungkook loves his pack. He loves his parents, his brother, his best friends and cousins that he grew up with. But Jungkook has a very hard mindset. He knew that the Bangtan pack was the strongest pack in the region an that taking over something as big wasn't a walk in the park. Not with the rogue wolves roaming near them and the other packs that waited for the smallest opportunity to start a territory war and take over their land.
You see Bangtan was one of the oldest packs of werewolves that existed and therefore had the most prestigious lands, not too far from civilization and not too near to draw attention to them. The Jeons made sure that pack was both situated and ruled perfectly so that all the wolves felt protected and safe from the humans and their prying eyes but, also guaranteed an education and a job. Being a werewolf was cool and all but it didn't mean they don't have to work to provide for themselves.
For centuries now the two species, werewolves and humans, were perfectly separated and living in harmony and peace thus the latter not acknowledging the former's existence.
Therefore it had to stay that way.
So Jungkook as the smart, humble and heartfelt person that he was, decided that he will leave. Leave the pack in the hands of one of his perfectly competent cousins that perhaps his father will deem fit enough to succeed him. Because there's no way in this life Jungkook will ruin his whole pack and family because of his incompetence. His parents may seem to believe in him, that he will be the perfect leader, the perfect alpha.
But the perfect alpha must have a perfect Luna, chosen from the moon goddess to rule alongside him.
Now you may say that he can still mate any wolf and make her a Luna, right?
Well Jungkook's a big believer in traditions and customs and simply he refuses to mate someone who won't be able to give his beloved pack the strongest heir possible to rule after him. It was all pretty clear in the raven boy's head.
Nonetheless, he's been preparing for this for months: classes are starting in a couple of weeks and he already arranged most of his clothings, documents and his transfer admission to a new college. A very far one. That was the only way.

At the idea of leaving everything he ever loved behind, hot tears started rolling out of his eyes while he was washing his hair feverishly.

"It's for the better. They will thank me later on." He muttered to shrug the feeling of sadness off. "I'll just have to keep this act for a few days and then it will be over." He sighed longingly closing the tap and getting out of the steaming bathroom.

-

"How's my favorite brother?" Yoongi attacked Jungkook's hair as soon as the youngest laid on the sofa facing the large TV screen where a very jumpy Jackson and Chanyeol were competing in a game of FIFA.

"Hyung, I'm your only brother." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung who only messed his hair even more.
"Reason enough."

"BITCH YOU CHEATED!"

"I DID THE FUCK NOT!!"

Before anyone could mutter a word the two boys previously playing were already rolling on each other, the controllers flying away, game's already forgotten.
"Not again!" Jaebum hurried to his mate's side desperately trying to break them off but failing miserably since both were alphas and he was only an omega.

"Jungkook do something!!"

The black haired alpha who was slightly amused by his cousins behavior looked up seeing Jaebum panicked.

"Relax they're just showing off their muscles to you guys they won't actually kill each other-" The ravenette chuckled but stopped immediately upon seeing a very hard fist collide with Jackson's jaw erupting a shrill scream from the said boy's mate. "Or not?"

"Okay enough you hormonal beasts! How old are you again, dickheads?!" Hoseok got up from beside Yoongi, grabbing both wolves from their napes very hard.

"Aghhh stop! Stop! Stop! We're done." Both males cried out before separating quickly from the brown haired devil.

Jungkook turned to find his brother making heart eyes at his mate, practically eye-fucking him. He swore he even catched a glimpse of drool coming down the corner of his mouth which cause him to roll his eyes yet again.
Yoongi may be the toughest beta of the pack, meant to be second in leading to the alpha, but he's a literal pup when it comes to his alpha mate, a very 'sadistic sunshine' as Jungkook likes to call him.

"You guys can't stay put for like 10 seconds?" Jisoo who went down upon hearing the commotion stood there with one ice cream pot in each hand.

"Yummy! Who's all this ice cream for?" Jackson jumped in front of his still mateless little sister like he didn't just get his face beaten two minutes ago.
Jisoo moved her hand away from her alpha brother when he made to grab the pot with chocolate in it.
"It's for me!" Jackson pouted and went to grab the other one but was again pushed away. "The other one as well. Go get your own you animal."

Everyone snickered at the siblings.

"Jaebabe I want ice cream too!" The blond wolf made his way to
his mate only to be royally flipped off.
"Get your own, dickhead."

Everyone bursted out laughing including a certain dark haired alpha.

-

A.N: just a very brief introduction of the characters 💜 hope you enjoyed!