39

"Taehyung? Taehyung!" Jimin sat with his best friend's unconscious, half laying on his lap.
Jimin was the first to jump from his seat upon seeing the boy struggling to get to his room silently despite his panic attack.
He knew his best friend was struggling with anxiety and honestly Jimin should've known when he first noticed the signs. He should've known that latelTaehyung was hanging by a very thin thread.
Jimin felt bad. Actually, scratch that. Jimin felt absolutely disgusted for distancing himself from his other half.
Claiming he wanted what's best for him shouldn't mean give up on their friendship.

"Tae Tae.." his smaller chubbier hand grasped the long tanned one tightly while his other hand went to his waist where he tried to lift him up and get him out of the staircase and into the confines of his bedroom.

"Hey, what happened?"

Jimin turned to face the ravenette with teary eyes.

"He had a panic attack." Jungkook's eyes were wide open and Jimin could clearly see the shock in them as he looked between him and his mate repeatedly.

"Is it the first time?" He asked, moving slowly to stand by the blonde and help him with the weight of Taehyung's body.

Jimin shook his head.

"Hasn't happened in a long time, but it's definitely not the first." He explained.

Jungkook nodded, holding Taehyung's upper body gently and then lifting him entirely without much effort in his arms like you would a sleeping baby.
Jimin watched carefully before noticing he was actually blocking the way so he moved out to let the pair climb the rest of the stairs.

"Jimin!" The said boy turned to where his name was called only to find the rest of the group watching from downstairs with worried eyes.

"He's gonna be fine, don't worry guys." He assured even though he had no clue. He didn't know wether Jungkook had experience dealing with these type of occurrences and he didn't know how to manage the group of clearly growing frantic wolves since their designated Alpha was the one currently passed out.

"Shouldn't we call the Luna? They can send us a healer!"

"It's gonna take forever for them to arrive!"

"Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea either. They'll just panic."

While the debate was going on about what to do and who to call, Jimin turned on his heels to join his best friend's side and assist Jungkook if he needed his help.
It's still better than sitting here doing nothing and Lucas seemed to have the same opinion because he joined the blonde walking together to the farther east chamber upstairs.

There, they found Taehyung laying down on his mattress while Jungkook gently pressed on his chest over the loose white shirt the other was wearing until the boy gasped and then began breathing normally before finally opening his eyes.
Jimin was impressed by the way Jungkook was handling his best friend so calmly yet in such an effective manner. There's no way the boy didn't know what he was doing.

When Taehyung regained consciousness, he blinked a few times before his eyes fixated on the figure beside him.

"It's alright, you got this." The gentle voice whispered. "Breathe in. That's right." He instructed slowly, "breathe out. Amazing. You're doing amazing, I'm proud of you." Taehyung smiled shyly at the endless praises and encouragements the ravenette threw his way while he seemed to become calmer, their eyes never steering away from one another.

Lucas and Jimin both gaped at the scene without uttering a word. It almost felt too intimate for them to stay here so Lucas slowly touched the blonde's shoulder, signaling him to follow him and leave the pair to it.