A Devasting Knockout.

jungkook pov

"I'm cold," Yoongi shivers, snuggling into the arms of his loving boyfriend. I smile, admiring their relationship. I don't envy it, I'm just in awe all the time. Jimin is so good to him, and it's like a cute little drama before my eyes. 

We're outside, and this Run BTS activity is obviously outdoors. Outdoor activities, like soccer, basketball, and whatnot. To be honest, we're all a little worried about Yoongi in this situation. He'll either pass out, or just be dizzy half of this. Jimin will surely take care of him, but still; I worry.

We approach the soccer nets, gathering into a clump as the camera follow us.

"Let's make teams, yeah?" Namjoon says, as one of the staff members approach us with letter cards. 

Quickly, we each grab one from the bin. I hold mine close to my chest, letting out a shaky breath as a shiver makes it's way out of my mouth in a sync. "I'll open mine first!" I say, flipping it over without approval, "A!"

Yoongi flips his over, "A for me too." He walks over to me, and puts a hand over my shoulder, "let's crush the other team?"

I chuckle, "hyung, we haven't even gotten our whole team."

"Jungkook-ah, if you're on the team, we automatically win," he says, causing me to blush red right at him. I hope Jimin doesn't see but, he probably has, and to be honest; he probably doesn't care either.

Hoseok skips over to us, engulfing me into a tight hug. "We're going to dominate this," he says happily jumping up and down. Yoongi smiles, and I warms my heart unlike anything else ever has. He has that effect, he is one of my best friends. 

The teams are officially made, and we begin the game, me and Namjoon taking the kick off. It doesn't really start up rough but...

it does end that way.

Yoongi continues through all of Run BTS, even though he was told numerous times. 

"Yoongi, you can sit out if you need to."

"At least take it easy, ok?"

"We can give you some pain killers, anything that you need."

"Yoongi-ah, are you sure you're okay?"

"Someone can drive you back to the dorms, you can rest up and you'll feel better."

"Don't you want to feel better? Sit down, and it'll help!"

To put it simply, he just ket shaking his head and saying no. He said he didn't need to and once again, pretended he was fine when we all knew he wasn't. But, it was obvious he didn't want to think he burdened us, and especially not ARMY. 

He could never, they know how much he does for them and how much love he has for them. It's something that truly keeps him going, and it's amazing. It's good for him, it's good for all of us. 

Now, we're at the final match of basketball. Both surprisingly and not, we're failing horribly at this. It's like all the skill we had in soccer, up until Yoongi got hit in the head by the ball, just wafted away. Personally, I think I'm doing the best. ARMY will hopefully appreciate that when the episode comes out.

Yoongi passes me the ball, I make it slightly easier by not standing halfway across the court like when Hoseok had to pass me the ball. I catch it, eye smiling at Yoongi as I make a swish of the ball into the net.

"That was perfect!" Yoongi says, eyes lighting up in complete and utter amazement. 

My heart absolutely melts, for the eighth time today; by Yoongi.

We get in the car, Yoongi, Jimin and I getting put in the back. 

"Love, are you alright?" Jimin queries Yoongi again, who just nods, keeping his head on Jimin's shoulder. 

I put a hand on Yoongi's arm gently, "just take it easy, and we'll all take care of you. okay?"

"Okay....."

"Yeah of co-"

'R-really, th-thank y-you, kookie,' he breathed wearily, before passing out on Jimin's shoulder.

Always, Yoongi, always.