The Problems with Love; Jungkook & Jin

Jungkook POV

Shortly after the interview, we all had to head on a plane back to Korea. We had to film another episode of Run BTS, and I hope I feel more alive by the time that comes around. Although, that's tomorrow anyway. They said we'll get some time to sleep, about 8 hours, but I'll definitely spend some of those awake. I'm not the greatest sleeper, even if I seem asleep. I'm just awake with my eyes closed, but not that I'd tell anyone that.

"I'm so tired," Yoongi croaks, "Someone carry me, I can't walk."

Jimin laughs, "Get on my back."

"I'll crush you," Yoongi says, "You're shorter then me, and I'm much heavier then you anyhow, Jiminie."

Jimin gives him a look, "Yeah, I know I'm shorter. But, I'm heavier then you. So, hah."

"Both of you stop being so petty," Taehyung says, "We're all beautiful." He puts his hand in mine, and kisses my cheek, "Especially my Jungkookie!~"

I smile, "Yes, agreed TaeTae!"

Jimin and Yoongi smile at us, and we all load onto the private jet. We all take our seats, and turn ourselves towards each other.

"Who brought food?" Jin asks, as we all click in our seatbelt. Not that they'd remain that way about five minutes after we take off. I'm dreading this take off, I feel like I'm going to erupt. I hate feeling good, but then again, I feel bad.

I squeeze Taehyung's hand, knowing we'd be taking off pretty soon. I really find comfort in him, I always have. I wish I was better at showing it, I'm so constantly exhausted sometimes, so it's hard to really show it.

"Scared?" He says, smiling, letting out a pint of laughter, "Trust me, we'll be okay. We've flown a billion times, just think of this as just another take off to add to the list."

I nod, and hold his entire arm. "Okay TaeTae," I say, as the wheels start turning on the plane, and I feel every single circulation it makes. Or maybe that's just my heart turning. Either way, it's a scary feeling.

"Jungkook, you look terrified," Yoongi says, "I've never seen you look so frightened, Jungkook-ah."

I smile through my fears, "If I explained myself I would make no sense, besides I like holding onto Tae."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "We've all explained ourselves, and were understood. So, please, try me Jungkook. I dare you."

The plane takes off, and I feel as if I'm floating. All of me. In a void of clouds. Feeling as light as a feather, then as heavy as a boulder. Plummeting onto myself, the heavy weight overtaking me. I put my hand in front of my mouth, and I feel as if I'm going to vomit.

I reach my hand out to the plastic bag carrying the snacks. I empty it out quickly, and do...you know what into it. I don't need to give any visuals, but physically, it is making me feel like utter and complete trash. I feel ten times more lightweight now, especially my hea, I feel lightheaded. Like I'm back up in my void of endless clouds, where the slightest weight sends you down rapidly. Faster then you can snap.

Taehyung ruffles his hand through my hair, and I lay back, "Well, that's a first." I take a napkin off the side, wiping my face just in case, and throw it into the bag.

"At least alert us," Hoseok says, before he sneezes, "I thought you said my fever was down Jin!"

Jin rolls his eyes, "We all sneeze for reasons other then fevers, Hobi."

"You okay?" Yoongi asks, as his eyes fill with worry. Everyone else's does too, but I think Hoseok's is also because he just sneezed, and his eyes water when he does. Why? I don't know, it's another mystery of life, I guess.