Two rooms, two different stories.

Third Person POV

The room fell silent, for two reasons.

One; Jungkook was nervous as fuck, and has never in his life felt this nervous. Especially with Taehyung with him, but he just felt so hurt after what he had just said. 'He can't live himself, and it's YOUR fault' was all he could think about. This was his fault, right? He had to be there, and he wasn't. He knew it, he knew it so well. Even though, that wasn't true. That was no where near the truth of the situation.

Two; Taehyung was nervous just staring at his boyfriend in the darkness. Even though he didn't know that the darkness of the situation was now clouding over Jungkook slowly. Taehyung felt trapped, and engrossed into his own emotions. He couldn't speak, he was embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

About twenty seconds had past, and Taehyung braved up and said, "Just kidding! I love me, so much. Physically."

"Mentally?" Replied the younger, still feeling stuff in quick sand in his mind. 'I have a minute to address him properly, or make him. Or else....I don't know!!'

"Lost," Taehyung replied, "I'm afraid to be me, because I've always been judged for my personality. I'm afraid of how I act, as myself. It's unfair...."

"You make it unfair in your head, you're very hard on yourself," Jungkook says, making Taehyung nod at him, "I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, but, I'm fine," Taehyung says, nuzzling the shoulder belonging to his beloved boyfriend.

"Ah, Baby," Jungkook chuckles, "You aren't, and you aren't ever going to get over this if you continue to act like this towards your situation. I'm helping you the best I can, but you have to cooperate with what I'm telling you to do. Try, not for me, for yourself."

Taehyung stares down, as Jungkook rubs the shoulder of his elder, "Don't you get it? I am trying."

"Baby I know you are bu-"

"I don't want the help. Because when am I going to pay your back for the help? I benefit so much from your help, I know I'm almost there. But what do you get out of this?" Taehyung says, staring into Jungkooks eyes.

Jungkook sighed, deeply, "You, I get you. I get a satusfaction that I helped you out, I want to be the reason you laugh, smile, feel and are happy."

Taehyung just balled his eyes out right there, "Why do you spoil me so much with your words?"

Jungkook pulls him into a warm hug. His soft soft skin, touching Taehyung's cold skin. They felt happy, together. But they had a few more steps down the road to achieve what they've both been searching for.

- - - - -

Jimin POV

I look at myself in the mirror, "How do I look?" I ask myself aloud.

Just as I try and answer myself, I hear a voice from behind me say, "Beautiful."

I look back, and smiles faintly, "Thank you, but not exactly the answer I had in mind."

Yoongi pouts, and makes his way to me. In seconds, his arms are wrapped around me. Hands laced around me on my thick sweater, "What did you have in mind?"

"I have big lips?" I say, as his eyes menovour down to them.

He bites his lips, "They're cute, and I know you know that."

"I'm quite chubby," I say, "I still see that. And then I see this perfect figure next to me. You."

He drags a finger along my cheek, "You're no where near chubby. I'm no where near perfect babe."

"Closer then me?"

He shakes his head, "Have you weighed yourself recently?"

"Haven't had the chance. Been scared, anyhow. I've probably gained a lot, based on the figure looking me back right in the mirror," I say, staring at myself once again.

He turns my face to his, and kisses me. He lifts me up with ease, and sits on the bed with me on his lap. I kiss him back, and wrap my arms around him too. The kiss was soft, lush, and tasted sweet.

"What's gotten into you today?"

He shakes his head, and smiles softly. It hard even takes a minute, and he's cuddling me. His shirt had just been throw onto the floor seconds later.

"Babe your arms," I start, but he places a finger in my lips.

He shakes his head, and puts his finger down, "They're old, it's fine."

"How old?"

"A few weeks, months. I forget, it would be sadistic to do so," he says, playing with the longer pieces of my hair.

I look at him, mentally noting to talk to him after a few moments today. I want to savour this mood he's in. I like, and he likes it.

We enjoy the night as it is, although it feels different from all of the night.

I just can't help but observe him body. I feel like I may have been right.

We slowly cuddling until we sleep, and in a final breath before closing my eye I whisper, "Min Yoongi, are you relapsing?"

- - -

:)
Gn or gm <3 I'm tired of life rn so that's fun heh

My hand hurts I'm typing this on my phone 😂 ❤️