Hyung, I'm unimportant & jealous..

Jin POV

Taehyung shakes, and stares down. He rubs his arm; trembling as he does so. "I-I don't want to talk about this, Jinnie," he mutters underneath his breath.
My breath hitches, "TaeTae, please...I'm literally begging you. For my own good, and yours."
"N-no I'm al-already e-enough of a burden hyung..." he says, "Today isn't my day. A-and that's okay with me Jinnie ."
"You're shaking Tae," I say, putting a finger under my chin, "Just get ahold of yourself, for now."
He groans, and rolls eyes at me, "Don't say it like that," he mutters at me, a flare in his cold eyes.
———
Jimin POV

I stick two fingers down my throat, and set the meal exit my body. I love the feeling of being empty. Skinny. Thin. Although I'm still a fat burden...I-im getting closer as the days go on..That's good.
I sit down at the table, and drink my mint tea. Taehyung is drumming his hands lightly on the table, staring at his plate of food. 'Why isn't he eating' I think to myself, my mind now going in several different directions.
"TaeTae," I say, "Wanna go for a stroll? I need some air."
Yoongi and I exchange looks, and I can see the understanding and jealousy deep within his beautiful eyes.
"Yeah sure," Taehyung says, and we exit the restaurant.
———
"Thanks," I say, my hands firmly in my side pockets of my jeans.
"Ah..no problem Jimin," he says, "Anything for you."
I feel heat rush to my cheeks, I smile, "Same, TaeTae, Same."
"Ca-can I t-tell you soemthing?" He says, "J-just don't tell anyone, p-please."
I nod, "Yeah. Of course, Tae. What is it?"
"Uhm..." He says, as he starts to bite his nails. That habit of his, I wish he would stop. I know he can't help but get nervous, and do it.
"Yes? I won't judge, no matter what it is. I love you Taetae and no matter what it is, I will still love you just as much after," I reassure him.
"What if it's murder?" He asks me playfully, grinning a bit. You have a pretty smile Tae. I haven't seen it in a while.
"Yah, you didn't commit murder. You're too sweet and soft for that TaeTae," I say, nudging him in the chest, feeling a clink as I hit his collar bone, "Shit, did I hurt you?"
He shakes his head, "No, I'm good. Hurt for a second, but I'm fine Jimin."
"Oh, Phew," I say, "Okie, now stop procrastinating. Tell me Tae~"
"I-I think I'm in love with someone..." he says, going the brightest shade of pink I've ever seen with my own two eyes.
_____
Well, look who's posted often. Meeeeeee!~
This is about anorexia and all but more about mental health. And bts ofc And dramaaaa because it's great how I made this so complicated for myself. :)