Why?

Jimin POV

"Why the fuck would you every say that," he says worriedly, as he rubs my back softly in circular strokes. It's quite calming actually. God...what did I do to deserve him? I really don't know..
"B-because I am..Baby....I am..." I say, as I start sobbing, choking softly on my words.
"Babe, you, you're not," he says, as he takes me into his arms. The feeling of his arms around me is like being protected by a shield. A sturdy, and strong shield. No bad can enter me when I'm in his arms. No harm can be done to me. Because my Yoongi...he's special like that..
"What's been going on?" He asks, breathes hitching softly at my ear, "Yo-you can't hide something like this from me."
"I j-just I don't know. I haven't been feeling great about myself...especially after being given my diet and all. I just wish I could be enough for boss," I lie, but it's more of a fib. That is part of the reason I think this about myself I guess.
"I told you, you're perfectly thin. You've always been that way. I-I've always been jealous of you babe," he tells me in a hush whisper in my ear. The soft breath sending a prickling shiver down my spine.
"Thank you, I'm okay now," I say, letting myself out of his grasp. I smile.
He smiles back at me, wiping the tears off my cheek, "Even when you cry you're beautiful."
I giggle, "Stop it."
He puts a hand on my cheek, "I can't stop when it comes to the true the baby."
"Cut it Yoongs!" I say, taking his hand off my cheek.
"But don't you like it?" He chuckles, "When I'm cheesy with you?"
"It's cute. It's funny. Because I feel like you think you're being super flirtatious," I say.
He smiles cutely, showing off his cute smile to me. A smile I'm deadly jealous of.
"You're smile, its like the sun, Baby. It just.., brightens up my days," I mock.
He playfully punches me in the thigh, "Babe! Come on mine aren't that bad!"
"No no no, they're worse," I correct him, getting a light punch to my thigh again.
"Yah! You take me for granted, me and my cheesy flirting, compliments..."
"And jokes!"
"Oh boy, you really do take me for granted."
"No I dontttt!" I say, hugging him. I plant a kiss on his lips, "I don't baby, I don't. I love you too the moon and back~"
"I love you too," he chuckles, and kisses me back softly.
• • •
Sorry for the late update! I've been busy and this is probably bad and I'm sorry 😭
Love you all! ❤️ 🌸
<3333333