Lost Love, Found Love, Remembered Love.

Taehyung POV

My shaky fingers. My groaning headache. My grumbling body. Cold cheeks, warm forehead. I probably have a cold, a fever. Whatever..

Kim Taehyung DMs

Park Jimin

Answer me when you can, TaeTae. Take your
time, especially with emotions <3

How do you...just always know what to say? You're so perfect, physically, and in your mind. You always know how to make me smile, whenever I'm sad. I wish I had that effect on people, but lol, I'm just fuckin' sad now for no reason. Well...dumb reasons. Childish. So idk if I'll come out of my room bc idk who can actually help me and shit. I'm sorry I didn't know abt ur anorexia. Please eat, okay? I know how it makes ur mind work and all so just don't feel pressured to be enough bc just because I didn't eat today it doesn't mean that you have to 'beat me'. Starvation isn't a competition..

TaeTae...

I'm sorry Jimin-hyung ( 짐인 형 ). I'm not enough, I'm never enough. I'm just there, but I'm not important. I love you, eat. Anything, now. I love you too much okay...ur my mochi... well not mine. Yoongi's haha...make him happy, make him proud. Eat Jimin.. <3

TaeTae, I love you too. I will try..for you and Yoongi but please come out. Idc if it not me you want to talk to. Just tell me who, Okie Tae?
Read 11:12

Min Yoongi

Tae, mind opening up? Ya know, the door...it's ticking me off by being closed. Ruins the aesthetic of the hotel room, lol.

Oh...hah. That's cute. Real nice, real cute. Why should I? For you of all people :(

Me? What did I do to u

Idk but like u and Jimin-hyung broke my heart and stuff lol that's all. Well..and Jungkook too, and Jin. All I have , who stayed by me is Namjoon and J-hope ..

Broke ur heart? I'm sorry Tae, I'm not an emotions guy

Oof what should I tell Jimin then

You left him on read, Tae

Ya cool. Idgaf Yoongi

Stop it with the attitude. I'm kicking down the door

NO

Oh...?

Let me die in piece hyung

The fuck? Tae you're not dying, Jungkook is going in. K?

Ugh...fine then ;-;

I love you TaeTae <3 This is hard for you, ik, but it'll pass okay? I've got you :)
Read 11:32

———
Yoongi POV

I cry onto Jimin's shoulder, "Fuck, Jimin..." I bang my fist repeatedly into Jimin's small thighs.
Stroking my back softly he pulls the hair away from my ears, "Baby, it's going to be okay. This is a phase, we'll help him. Just like we helped you overcome your anorexia.."
"And next task is helping you," I mutter, brushing the hair out of my eyes.
"Me? Oh, y-you saw?" Jimin stutters out, and puts his hands on my hand. You can see the bones in his hands, outlining it.
"Yeah, but I already saw," I say, punching his ribs lightly, "I cuddle you, sleep with you, kiss you, and hug you enough, to notice the feeling of every single bone of yours touching me."
He rubs his temple, sighing, "Ah, you got me. Wow Yoongi you're so scary."
"Yes I am scary, I'm trying to imply that now. You're going to eat. Okay?" I say, "I will shove it down your throat. If you don't cooperate with this I will send you to a hospital. Not to torture you, to help you."
"Okay..." He says, sighing and burying his cute asf face into my chest.
———
Jungkook POV

Taehyung opens his door, his cute face poking out ever so slightly. His face is red, and puffy. I know he's insecure about it, but he honestly just looks cute. I'm glad he let me it. The rest of the members tried, but I guess he allowed me..
"Sit?" He asks, locking the door, and laying back on the bed. He twirls his hair on his finger, his shaking breath moving his body along with it.
"T-taehyung," I say, laying back beside him, "Can I sit right here?"
He nods, "Yeah, you're always welcome where I am. As close and as far as you'd like."
I nod, and smile slightly, "Thank you hyung, I appreciate it."
He nods along, and silence falls, with the loud but faint sound of his stomach.
"I...I just don't know what's gotten into me Kookie," he spits out, staring around, his eyes almost closed.
"Try and think about it. Tae, you've been feeling sad, right?"
"Mhm...depressed, anxious.."
"You've lost your appetite."
"Which never happens, so I don't know. I love food, I'm never not hungry Kook."
"I know, it's so cute. You're so cute, uwu.."
"What's you say?"
"N-nothing hyung!"
"You're cute too. Uhm...anyway-"
"Thank you," I say, exchanging a quick look with Taehyung.
He smiles faintly, and closes his eyes, "Sometimes, I see you in my dreams. When I'm sleeping, you're in my dreams. I wish I saw you as much in real life, as I see you in my dreams. You're surreal to me there, but in real life I can touch you. Wherever I want, whenever I want, however I want. I want you, all of y-you."
"I..." I stutter out, blushing profusely at Taehyung's perfectly sculpted self. An imperfection, not reflected as one. Just beautiful. Unique. Taehyung.

*** *** ***

All of my writing is written at midnight tbh 😂
But people seem to enjoy it ig so yay
Lol I love you all and yes look I'm posting more
Is it too much though? And is it getting confusing or too long, and etc...? <333