So I looked around me.

Ai Tharn was sleeping peacefully but Ai Gulf wasn't.

He was muttering incoherent words and crying in his sleep.

Then his eyes suddenly shot open and he sat up with a start and started panting heavily.

I hugged him and started patting his back.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked.

"Sometime...Before you" I said.

"Go back to sleep...I'm fine you need to rest" He said pulling away from me and laying back on the bed his back facing me.

I sighed and layed down again.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Don't apologize...I said it's not your fault...Stop crying for me...It's useless" He said.

I really wanted to know what he meant by these last words but I knew he won't tell me so I didn't ask.

And eventually I fell asleep.

Gulf's P.O.V:

I couldn't go back to sleep.

It was that memory again.

The father was really angry that day.

(Gulf's flashback)

Me and Ai Type were at school with Ai Khom and Ai Puifai.

The news about what happened to Ai Type was spreading quicker than fire.

And there were assholes who bullied him because of it.

"Leave him alone" Ai Khom said pushing away the boy who was in front of Ai Type.

Ai Type was shaking in fear as Ai Puifai tried to calm him down.

"Oh...So the faggot has his own gang now huh?" He asked smirking.

Then he punched Ai Khom in the face causing him to immediately fall to the ground then he tried to grab Ai Type again.

"No let go of me" Ai Type said trying to get the boy away from him as Ai Puifai also tried to pull him back.

"But I also want to have fun with the faggot" He said smirking.

And just like that the mother's words and long speechs about the importance of self control and anger management were thrown out of the window.

I grabbed the boy's collar and punched him hard causing him to stumble backwards.

Then he grabbed my collar and punched me and the fight started.

I kicked him hard causing him to fall to the ground before he finally decided to stop.

Then the five of us were escorted to the chairman's office.

Who despite me and Ai Type's protests called our father.

"Your son's behavior is inappropriate" He said to the father.

Then the chairman gave me an earfull for knocking out a student.

Oh well maybe I over did it the boy had a broken nose after all.

The father glared at me.

After a few minutes we arrived back home and he immediately grabbed me and pulled me to a room then locked the door.

"YOU HAVE CAUSED TROUBLE AGAIN?...DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BEHAVE?" He yelled.

"P OPEN THE DOOR NOW" Aunt Fern yelled as she and the mother tried to open the door.