"Look straight ahead." She said pointing at a huge building her hand slightly trembling.

Taehyung grabbed the binoculars he saw a huge room that was brightly lit, "What am I looking for?" He asked.

"Just wait." Jennie replied and started to fiddle with her hands.

He waited a couple of seconds and saw a group of girls talking. "Shit." He mumbled after he stared at them and noticed how similar they looked to Twice.

"We need to tell the others." Jennie insisted making Taehyung nod and they ran down the stairs to the bedrooms.

Jungkook winced as he sat on the bed Lisa sitting in front of him. "Stay still would you." She said removing his shirt over his head.

"Be careful it still stings." Jungkook told her with a small wince leaving his mouth as she removed the bandages around his chest.

"Stop being a baby." Lisa playfully said as she cleaned his wound.

"But I'm your baby." He responded making a kissy face.

Lisa laughed and nodded, "Yeah a big baby."

Jungkook watched her intently as she patched him up. No other person besides Jin and the nurses has ever cleaned his wounds. He loved how she was careful when touching his stitches. Her soft hands occasionally grazed his skin making sparks burst in his stomach.

Lisa finished bandaging Jungkook up. Her eyes lingering on the wound. Sadness consumed her mind if she never reached for the guns and ran when he told her to he would have never been shot.

Jungkook noticed her frown and lifted her chin so her eyes would meet his, "Whatever you are thinking stop. It wasn't your fault."

"But it was my fault if I wasn't so stupid and listen to you this wouldn't have happened." Lisa could help but blame herself.

Jungkook sat up and scooted closer to her, "Lisa you did listen to me and this never happened because of you. I'm glad it was me who got shot than you because everyone knows if you were the one in my place I would have lost my mind and kill every person in that damn house." He told her holding her face in his hands.

Lisa couldn't hold in her tears, "I almost got you killed though. Because of you helping us that night I have done nothing but cause you problems–"

Jungkook quickly caught her lips in a deep kiss. Her words were showing Jungkook that he wasn't really taking care of her as she was doubting herself all this time. He didn't want to stop kissing her as her lips were like ecstasy but air very much needed for both of them causing them to part away.

Jungkook rested his forehead on hers wiping her tears, "Lisa do you hear yourself. Helping you get out of that place was the best decision I've made in my life. Well besides joining Bangtan but that's not the point." He rambled causing Lisa to let out a few giggles from her swollen lips.

Jungkook smiled, "That's better I like it when you smile so please never stop."

"Thank you Jungkook." Lisa said with a grateful smile etching on her lips.

Yoongi opened the door forgetting that knocking before entering was a common courtesy, "Taehyung and Jennie want to tell everyone something important so we're having a meeting." He told them and walked out the room.

Lisa sighed she wanted to rest, "Come on." She said giving Jungkook a new black shirt they bought from the mall.

Jisoo grabbed Jennie's arm, "Are you okay you seem troubled?" She asked concerned.

Jennie bit her bottom lip, "I'll tell you once everyone has arrived." She responded making Jisoo nod.

"So what's all this about?" Namjoon asked looking at Taehyung.

"Twice is here." Taehyung bluntly told them making everyone curse under their breath.

"Can't we just catch a break for a few days." Chaeyoung whined.

"How did you find out." Jin said taking a seat as he massaged his head. He felt a migraine growing once the problem was told.

"They're in a building not too far from us. It seemed like they had a meeting of some sort." Jennie explained.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, "We will deal with this tomorrow morning with Jongin. Hopefully, he can give us information on where they're staying."

"Wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity to annihilate them now." Lisa said stepping forward.

"Which is exactly why I'm going to ask for more information with Jongin. We can't just go in there with the intention of shooting up the place." Namjoon replied.

"Taehyung show me where you spotted them I'll keep watch tonight." Hoseok said.

"I'll rotate with Hoseok—"

"No I got watch after." Yoongi cut Jimin off. Jimin looked at Yoongi with furrowed brows but Yoongi discreetly shifted his eyes towards Chaeyoung making Jimin understand the situation.

"Alright everyone get some rest tomorrow is gonna be a long day." Jin said shooing everyone away.

The car ride was silent as Somi mentally scolded herself for missing her opportunity on catching her targets in Australia.

CL shook Somi's shoulder, "Don't beat yourself down more chances will come."

Somi sighed, "I just don't want to disappoint you or boss." She mumbled.

CL shook her head with a smile, "And you won't ever. Hyunsuk gave me a new update on how you will get the girls." She said making Somi turn to her.

CL handed Somi a black folder with secret information no person knew about. "Go in order that's how we make them bow to our feet." She said smirking.

Somi opened the folder and her eyes widened, "This is cruel."

"Nothing is ever to cruel when money and lives are on the line remember that." CL replied taking a swig of her vodka.

Tzuyu felt exhausted as she organized her parent's business papers. Looking at numbers and hundreds of words was very tiresome and she just wanted some rest. The phone rang and Tzuyu answered it without checking the caller. "Hello."

"Tell me how would the great Chou Tzuyu feel if someone close to her was a sly snake." The caller said with a sarcastic tone making Tzuyu tighten her grip on the phone.

To be continued
|Hi so my bad for the late update
but I had a lot of homework. So I'm
also going to try and update Golden scars
later today. I'll try to update again this
week hope you enjoyed 💗|