What about his body? What about his looks? How the hell could he give birth? What if he can't handle it? He wasn't mentally prepared to have a baby

What about his body? What about his looks? How the hell could he give birth? What if he can't handle it? He wasn't mentally prepared to have a baby. What about all the things he wanted to do? His goals? His plans? What about Yibo? How can he be so... Okay. Yibo had also been in shock at first, but now he seemed happy. In fact, more overprotective than usual. This was a first for both.

And so two weeks passed, with Xiao Zhan full of doubts and Wang Yibo looking after his ass and pampering him.

"Yibo..."

"Mm?"

"If I agree to carry the pregnancy forward, I'll become as round as a melon."

Wang Yibo put aside the book on fatherhood and stared at Xiao Zhan. He bit his lips slightly as he tried to suppress a small smile, which was in vain because he ended up laughing.

 He bit his lips slightly as he tried to suppress a small smile, which was in vain because he ended up laughing

"Don't laugh, Lao Wang. Besides, a baby cries, vomits, drools, and generally smells bad! Do you think that...

"Don't think so much, Xiao Zhan" Yibo held his hand, calling his attention "Whatever your decision is, I will accept it. But, you have to know that even if you look like a melon, you will still be the light of my life."

Xiao Zhan was silent, the warmth and sense of security that Yibo gave him were inexplicable.

"I'm going to take care of you" Yibo kissed his forehead "Because I love you too much" kissed his little nose "I like you completely" kissed his cheeks "And you have no idea how much I want you, in every way"

Yibo's lips brushed against Xiao Zhan's; the subtlety of the touch generated nothing but temptation. Xiao Zhan couldn't bear it and broke the tiny gap, kissing him slowly and lovingly. He loved him, he needed him so much; it was not the first kiss they had—had in those two weeks, but each time his lips met it was like finding a basin of fresh water in the desert.

Zhan felt a warm hand on his stomach. He looked up at Wang Yibo's Brown Eyes. They looked so endearing something he hadn't seen in a while. The love in those eyes warmed him up, he couldn't describe the exact feeling. "Xiao Zhan... I'm so sorry, everything that happened was my fault. I could have saved you all the trouble and all the insecurities you had...