"You guys dated?" I asked.

"Ummm...Yeah" She said awkwardly.

"Ummm...Ai Type is with Ai Tharn now" I said.

"You mean that handsome guy over there?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"That's explains alot actually...I thought he didn't see me beautiful" She said smiling and shaking her head.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well...Why doesn't he remember me and why does he use a wheelchair?" She asked.

"Accident...He is recovering" I said sighing.

"Oh" She said looking guilty.

"Don't worry" I said.

"So...How have you been?...I mean you suddenly went abroad without proper explanation" She said.

"I wanted to go to study there with aunt Fern...I always wanted to travel you know" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Well...I'm glad you're back...I hope you are living well...Tell Ai Type and Ai Tharn that I wish them luck" She said smiling.

I smiled and nodded.

"I see you are still the ever overprotective brother...You were always so fierce when it came to Ai Type" She said chuckling.

"And you had quite the weird stalker tendencies" I said chuckling.

"I suppose that the whole school knew I had quite the crush on your brother" She said smiling fondly.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Well...It was nice talking to you... Try to keep in touch ok?...I have to go back to work now or I'll be fired" She said walking back to the employee counter.

I followed her and stood in front of the counter and handed her my phone and she saved her number.

"I'll talk to you again later...Maybe we can catch up on a few things" I said then started walking back to Ai Type and Ai Tharn's table.

"Took long...Know her?" Ai Type asked curiously.

"That's Puifai...Ummm...She was our childhood friend back in Ko Tao" I said.

"And your ex girlfriend who you dated for exactly three months two weeks five days and aproximately sixteen hours" Ai Tharn said.

Me and Ai Type looked at him shocked.

"Wow...I don't know if I should be amazed or creeped out" I said.

Ai Tharn shrugged and continued to eat.

"Ai Creep" Ai Type said chuckling.

I sat down and started eating as well then I noticed that Ai Type didn't eat his shrimps so I peeled them for him.

"Thanks" He said smiling.

"Don't mention it" I said smiling and continued eating.

After we were done eating Ai Type insisted on watching a movie.

"You guys can have this one for yourselves...I want to go back home now" I said smiling.

"You...Alright?" Ai Type asked.

"Yes I'm fine I'm just going to meet a friend" I said smiling.

"You...Come for...Dinner later?" Ai Type asked.