10: Honeymoon: Day 1+2

Start from the beginning

"What about pajamas?"

"Really?"

"Day clothes aren't comfortable to sleep in," Yoongi pouted.

Jungkook sighed and propped himself up on his forearms. "Okay, let's get changed."

Yoongi crawled off of the bed and went over to his dresser and pulled out an extra large short-sleeved shirt and some baggy shorts to sleep in. Yoongi looked over to Jungkook who had pulled out some sweatpants to change into. 

"Where should I change?"

Jungkook turned to Yoongi. "Right here. Where else would you change?"

"The bathroom?" Yoongi asked hopefully, thinking that maybe he could lock Jungkook out while he changes.

Jungkook laughed before he started taking his shirt off and walking slowly over to Yoongi. "What's wrong, kitten? Are you too shy to change in front of me?"

Yoongi turned away to avoid staring at Jungkook's body, feeling his cheeks flare up. 

"S-stop it."

"Aw, that's cute," Jungkook smirked, throwing his shirt to the side of the room.

"I hate you," Yoongi snapped, scampering off to the bathroom door inside the bedroom, getting inside and immediately locking the door.

Jungkook laughed and changed into his sweatpants, not grabbing a shirt because he prefers to sleep topless. When he was done, he went and sat on the bed, facing the bathroom door, waiting for Yoongi to come out.

Yoongi finished changing rather quickly, almost in fear that Jungkook would break down the door while he was changing, just to get a glimpse of him. Why Yoongi ever even thought that though was beyond him, because he knew Jungkook wasn't that much  of a dick.

But what kept him in the bathroom so long after he changed, was the mirror. 

Yoongi looked at himself in his pajamas, seeing how they swallowed him whole and made him look even smaller. There was no way he would ever look intimidating. Jungkook was going to push him around a lot for sure. But he also noticed how pale and slim he was. He normally didn't notice, but having Jungkook in the next room was making him more self-conscious about the way he looks. His shorts were right above the knee, showing off how slim his legs were despite hiding his thighs from view. 

Did he look okay?

Did he look too  okay?

There was a knock on the door, breaking Yoongi out of his thoughts.

"You okay in there, kitten? You've been in the bathroom for a while now."

"Yeah," Yoongi answered walking to the door. "I'm okay."

"Are you dressed?"

"Yeah."

"Then can you come out now?"

"Um, no thank you."

Jungkook sighed. "Yoongi baby, it's time for bed. You need to come out of the bathroom now."

Yoongi blushed at the nicknames, and yawned. Realizing how tired he was, he rubbed his eyes and opened the door slowly, giving in with a small pout.

"Aw, baby is tired," Jungkook cooed. "Come here, kitten."

Jungkook held out his arms and caught Yoongi when he flopped himself onto Jungkook tiredly, too lazy to walk by himself. Jungkook picked him up bridal style and carried him over to their shared bed, setting him down more gently this time, making sure to get him under the covers.