19.

19.
I Spy You
-•-

Annabeth sighed as she held Percy's arm. "Please, Percy, promise me you won't kill Luke," she said.

"Why should I not? I have every valid reason to do so! Not only has he been a jerk to practically everyone, he has also been a backstabbing jerk who is a traitor too!" Percy argued.

"Percy..." Annabeth gave him the look, with raised eyebrows and a skeptical expression.

"Fine. I won't do it. But I'll hope that he gets killed someway or another," Percy grumbled.

"Thank you," she said, breaking into a smile that made Percy feel warm and fuzzy. She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek.

Percy grinned as Annabeth got up to leave. He made a face and immediately wrapped his hand over her wrist.

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Percy! Let me go, I need to help Sally," she said, trying to free her hand from Percy's.

"Nope!" He exclaimed casually, tightening his grip on her hand.

"Perseus Jackson!"

"Even if you use the full name, it's still going to be a no," Percy said, his smirk widening.

Annabeth groaned as she sat down on their bed again. "What do you want?" She asked him.

"Hmm... a kiss?" Percy suggested in a childish tone.

"Well, you aren't going to get it!" Annabeth stuck her tongue out at him and pulled herself away from him.

"Unfair! Totally unfair!" Percy exclaimed as Annabeth walked towards the door.

She laughed and went down the stairs. "Sally, you want any help?" She asked her.

Calypso fidgeted with her fingers nervously

Calypso fidgeted with her fingers nervously. Her eyes flitted from one object to another.

She had been waiting in this room for more than an hour. Her father had told that he would be back with someone soon, but she hadn't seen him, or the person he was supposed to bring along.

She glanced down at her feet, then at the clock. It read, 11:23. She reached out for her phone and switched it on. A message from Annabeth was displayed on her screen.

'What are you doing? What is happening?'
~Annabeth

Calypso momentarily considered what to reply. Her hands hovered over her phone as she thought. Then, she finally texted Annabeth back.