3.

Wow...I'm on a roll!

-•-
3.
Hidden and Discovered
-•-

4 years ago, at a restaurant.

Percy glanced at Calypso as she giggled. She looked at Percy, her almond shaped eyes wide. "Can you believe it?!"

"What?" Percy asked, feigning innocence, a soft smile on his face.

"It's been three years since we started to date! Three years! That's such a long time! I..I just can't believe it. It's an amazement for a couple to make it past one years, but we've made through seven!" Calypso had a wide smile, her eyes shimmering. She got on her tiptoes and gave Percy a soft kiss on the cheek. He smiled goofily as her lips touched his cheek.

"I love you Percy. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my entire world!" She exclaimed, gazing at him.

"I love you too Calypso."

Percy's face contorted into a sad smile as he reminisced about those old memories

Percy's face contorted into a sad smile as he reminisced about those old memories. His eyes scanned an old photograph, one that had been taken during the three year anniversary of him and Calypso.

But that had happened in the past.

It was over now. And Percy had to get over her. It was hard. But he had to.

3 years ago, at the park

"I'm so sorry!" Calypso muttered, a tear sliding down her cheek.

The smile that had been on Percy's face vanished as a confused look took place. "What...what happened?" He asked, holding Calypso's hand.

His girlfriend had asked him to come to the park, a week away from their four year anniversary. Percy had been happy and delighted to see her, but they quickly disappeared as he saw her tear stained face.