4.

Get ready for some Percabeth!
And also, you're welcome!

-•-
4.
Moving On
-•-

"I'll have to start my projects soon." Percy scrunched up his nose, deep in thoughts. He was glad he had taken up Marine Biology. Who knew it would reward him soon in life?

His mom gave him a soft smile. "Your father would have been so proud of you. You're doing the right thing, sweetie."

Percy grinned at his mom. "Thanks mom. I'm glad you and Paul think this is good. Oh! I wanted to say this to you for some time now. I've been looking up apartments, the ones you can share with someone else. Because, I'm gonna need my own space to work with, and also, how long will Estelle and Tyson share a bedroom? They need their own ones. I'll let you know once I find a good apartment, okay?"

His mom nodded. "I've been thinking about that too. Hey, I'll check with some of my friends, see if some flats are available!"

"Thanks mom!" Percy yelled as he walked down into the kitchen, looking for something good to eat. It was what he had come downstairs for. His eyes fell upon a box filled with blue chocolate chip cookies and a devious smile slowly creeped it's way up his face. "I'll just sneak this away..." he muttered to himself, pulling the box out and skillfully taking it upstairs, managing to do so without his mom noticing, who would've chided him on taking so many cookies.

He smiled in glee as he opened the box, picking a cookie up and nibbling on it.

"PERCY!" a voice yelled. Percy tilted his head to see Tyson, who was going to be thirteen in another few months, stand on the entrance of his door, crossed arms and an equally matched expression on his little brother's face that gave off the vibes of a cross mom.

"Ah, Tyson!" Percy laughed nervously as he slid the box, in a vain attempt to hide it underneath a pillow. But Tyson had caught him red-handed, and his eyes followed the movement of the box.

"Got an entire box of cookies? What would happen if Mom knows about this ordeal?" Tyson asked, with a sneaky smile.

Percy raised an eyebrow, wondering how Tyson knew words like ordeal and stuff, while when he was thirteen, he didn't know how to spell the word 'disappointment.' He also groaned at the fact that Tyson could blackmail him so well, and Percy realized with a start that he had been the one who taught Tyson how to blackmail like a pro, in order to have an ally against Estelle, Tyson's twin. "You can't do this to me! I'm an adult!" he groaned.

Tyson smirked. "You know what? I won't let this matter go to mom's ear...if you share them with me!"

Percy furrowed his eyebrows at his brother. Pure blackmail. Who knew Tyson could be so evil? But Percy couldn't really argue for the box of cookies in his hands tasted like heaven. He sulked and stuck out his bottom lip, looking as pouty as a spoiled teenage girl who wasn't given the super expensive car she was promised.

"Fine," he said reluctantly with a sigh. Tyson grinned evilly and pulled Percy's comforter down then hopped in. Percy grudgingly moved the box towards Tyson who squealed and took five cookies, somehow managing to gobble them all up at once.

"Ooh la la!" They both heard a voice and shot their heads up to look at Estelle standing in the same place Tyson was at, her hands on her hips, a malicious smirk on her face.

Tyson gasped. "No, Estelle! Don't do this, don't be a snitch! Besides, Elle, aren't you the best sibling I've ever had? Come on, my dearest sister, listen to me and let this pass...?" He said, sounding very nervous.