Perfect For Me

A/N: Hi guys, welcome to my first oneshot! *jazz hands* Its a Stina and Fitz oneshot cause why the heck not and I'm a low key evil person 😈😈😈! But seriously, it's kinda cute lol. It's the perfect ship really. 

Warning: Spoiler alert for all 8 books!!!⚠ Also Ps. Characters belong to Shannon Messenger unless I say they are mine. Only fluff, no cussing or anything inappropriate in my oneshots.

I threw my imparter and it smashed against the floor. The heartache of seeing Fitz and Sophie swoon over each other is unbearable. Sophie Foster is like the most overrated thing to hit the Lost Cities since the Great Gulon Incident. I hate that she's so...... perfect. Or at least to everyone else. Seriously, how many boys have liked her now? Fitz and Keefe, for sure ,and maybe even Dex!!! And how many have liked me? A grand total of zero! I know I'm anything but perfect. I don't have flowing blonde hair and unique brown eyes. I'm not the moonlark or leader of Team Valiant. I don't even have many friends.

But...but... I can't help but having a crush on Fitz. He's so kind and handsome and brave and.....Fitz Vacker. But I know he would never think to twirl my unruly curly hair or stare into my navy blue eyes. He probably barely even knows my name.

My imparter buzzed with a message from Little Miss Fos-Boss. 'Team Valiant meeting at Havenfield ASAP. Thank you, Sophie :)'

Ugh. Now I had to listen to Sophie ramble on about shadowflux for an hour. I gathered my things and quickly leaped to Havenfield. When I got there I saw Sophie passed out under her Panakes tree. Nobody else from Team Valiant was there. But Fitz Vacker was here?

He had a little teal box in his hand. Probably a gift for Foster. I walked over to the Panakes tree trying to cover the blush on my cheeks with my hair. I definitely didn't want Fitz to notice me. Unfortunately for me, he did.

"Hey Stina!" he callled out. His voice saying my name brought a blush to my cheeks

"Oh, hey Fitz." My stupid heart wouldn't stop fluttering. "What are you doing here Wonderboy?" Shoot, I hope I didn't sound too mean!

He laughed. Wait, Fitz Vacker laughed?!?And he laughed at something I said? "I'm here to speak to Sophie and give her something." Of course. Sophie. But god, I loved how formal he talked. Wait what? "

But it looks like she's conked out, huh?" he said with a wink and his beautiful smile. He ran a hand through his perfect hair and my heart fluttered again.

"Are you here for Team Valiant, or Team Fancy Pants as Keefe calls it?" He winked again

" Yup. Maybe we should let her sleep a bit. Or at least until the rest of them arrive." Wait, what? What was I doing?

We both sat down on the grass away from Sophie. We sat in complete silence. Every time his gorgeous teal eyes met mine, my heart stopped. He just smiled.

What was this? I wasn't supposed to feel like this. I hated it. I hated that this controlled me. I hated that I felt this way for someone. Mom taught that we're better than the Vackers. The fact that some boy was making me like this would kill her! Why me?

I had to get rid of this parasite called a "crush" before its swallowed me completely. It was festering.

"Fitz?"

"Yes Stina?"

"I LIKE YOU!" I blurted out before I could change my mind. He just smiled. God I was such an idiot. I turned my head away from him, ashamed but he reached up and took my face in my hands. It sent fireworks through my veins. He traced my jaw and I felt myself blushing.

"Stina, I like you too." he said. Is this a dream?

I tilted my head in utter confusion. "But why? I'm....well I'm me. And what about her?" I said, voiced with concer, as I pointed to the still sleeping Sophie.

His hands left my face and his soft hands picked up my hands and held them firmly. I could die from the electricity pulsing through me.

"Yah, I don't know about Sophie anymore. I think she likes someone else and we're just.......not meant for each other, y'know? I thought we were the most perfect power couple but we're not. I think I need someone like you..."

Regrettably, I cut him off by saying, "Then why do you have that for her?" I pointed at the pretty teal box with a silver bow on it.

"Oh, this? The thing is, Stina." He leaned in, and moved my messy hair so he could whisper in my ear. I involuntarily shivered when his crisp accented voice filled my ears. "I'm breaking up with Sophie. Like officially. I still want us to be friends however, so I brought her a friendship charm for her charm bracelet.

"Oh." was all my moron self could say.

"As I was saying, I think I need someone like you." He pointed at me. Was this really happening?

"Wow, Fitz. I can't believe this. But you're so handsome and kind and I'm anything but." I reached up and took strand of my ugly hair in my hands, as if to prove my point.

He laughed. Again. I had never seen Fitz laugh like this with anyone else. Not even Foster. So before I could give it a second thought, I quickly leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Now it was his turn to blush, but he didn't run away like I expected him to. Instead, he leaned in and took a strand of my hair in his hand. He curled it and moved it out of my eyes. He leaned in more, placing his face on mine so I met his eyes directly. I could practically feel our eyelashes touching.

"Stina Heks, you are beautiful. And caring, and funny, and sassy....."

I cut him off again."But I'm not perfect Fitz!" I closed my eyes to keep tears from welling up. Whether they were tears of joy or actual tears, I couldn't tell.

I felt his weight shift. He was probably running away. Like everyone else did from me. But when I opened my eyes, he was still there. He was even closer, in fact. "I know Stina."

"What?" Was he taunting me? Why would I ever think.....

"But you're perfect for me." Perfect for him? The words echoed inside me. My heart swelled as he leaned in closer...closer..closer until he was centimeters away from my lips. I looked at his soft pink lips with desire and I leaned in as well. We were about the kiss when...

"Hey, you're here!" a voice called out. IT WAS SOPHIE! Luckily, she still had her eyes closed and was half-asleep. Fitz looked at me with agonizing desire. Before we stood up, he quickly leaned in and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed like a tomato.

We quickly stood up and faced Sophie before she noticed anything. She couldn't even see the way we were holding hands behind our backs.

"What's going on guys?" Sophie said.

"Oh, nothing Sophie," I said with a grin, "nothing at all."

But in my head, I was thinking: "I'm just in love with Fitz Vacker. That's all."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N: awwwww. It was trash, but it was kinda cute right? I like this ship tbh! I definitely need to practice my one shot skills though. Hopefully I will have another one out before next week. Please let me know in the comments what you liked about this chapter or what you didn't like about it. Also in the comments-please feel free to suggest ships you would like to see in the next one shots. Oh, and can we please please please make the phrase "What the Stina Heks?" a thing?

 Oh, and can we please please please make the phrase "What the Stina Heks?" a thing?