"That I am.

"How... how am I here?? I was in my tent last night and I find myself here suddenly how is that e-

"Andrew, I brought you here."

He furrowed his eyebrows and she smirked, pacing around him like a predator ready to eat its prey, circling him slowly and speaking in a low voice.

"You see, there is something I need to do. I could use some help. I picked you because I know I can... trust you. You don't like it here. You arrived last week, and Pan has been nothing but demanding and harsh with you. "

Andrew looked at her, wondering where all this was going.

"I thought you were in love with Pan??"he uttered surprised. A hand instantly circled his throat and a voice whispered in his ear.

"I ask the questions. Don't fall for every story that go on here you'll hear plenty. Nothing is but lie here. You'll see. But this is real, see? You feel the pain, you can't breathe."she tilted her head as she said so before releasing the grip on his neck letting him reach for it and suck in a huge breath, scared.

"Anyway,"she added lightly as if this was actually funny "I have a matter of great importance to attend to, and you, will work for me, won't you Andrew?"

He cleared his throat but spoke up.

"What's in it for me?"
She smiled and put a hand on his shoulder

"That's what I like about you Andrew. You're a survivor, you have interests. Well, there's a lot in it for you. You work for me, and when the job is done, you'll remain alive and... you will be able to see your beloved friend Amy by leaving this island.

Deal?"

Andrew swallowed but his eyes lit up at the offer.

"What's the job?"

Olivia let her eyes wander around the cave and smiled slightly. She wiggled her fingers and a flame popped out of nowhere. She smirked but let it disappear in a blink before lifting her eyes from her hand to meet his.

"Destroy Peter.
Bring Pan back. The island will be mine."she said enthusiastic. Andrew drew in a small breath and nodded, a smile appeared on his face before he locked arms with Olivia.

"Deal.

She smiled and said.
"Wise choice Andrew, welcome to the party!"

The deal was set.

Now first rule, do not talk to me openly or stare at me while these telepathic conversations.

Okay

And second, we meet here. Take this. It may look like a small rock, but it's more powerful than you think. Swallow it.

What??

I said, swallow it. It's small . Now. Swallow it.

...

Good, now whenever you wish to contact me, close your eyes and wish to be here. You will be.
Are we clear?

Yes.

Good. Now act normal, don't get yourself killed it would ruin the plan. I want you to watch Felix and the lost boys and get information. You'll know how to do. Influence. I want you to be reckless. Get it?

Yeah. I can do this.

Good.

Andrew suddenly felt something in his eye and shut them quick with a wince rubbing them. When he opened them he was sitting on his bed in the tent he shared with the boys. He inhaled deeply and lay back down to get some sleep.