Chapter 23

Olivia panted, and glanced at Driniun's body. He wasn't dead, that was for sure. She needed to leave now.
Tearing her eyes off Jackson, she grunted as she pulled herself up, helping herself with the wall and tumbled out.

Time to escape.

-----------

Aboard Hook's ship, the lot boys had taken control and forced Hook to talk.
Unfortunately for them, he didn't know where Driniun had taken Jackson and Olivia.

Pan growled and ordered his boys to stay there and he disappeared. He knew Olivia's former disappearance the other night when he then punished her and killed Hunter, had something to do with Driniun, therefore he headed to the Indian village and after a small talk with the chief, Lili told him the place of the wall and he blinked to it.

"You are not getting away with this, Driniun."he mumbled to himself and crossed it.

Shadow tried to warn him  but he was already on the other side. There was a sort of fortress there it would seem. This wasn't Neverland. There was a link to it, but it wasn't his island. He flew to the entrance. There were guards before the door.

Pan rolled his eyes. When Peter pan wants something, he gets it. No matter the cost. And we all know, Peter pan never fails.

He stood before the two guards who jumped and threatened him with their swords. Without a blink, he flicked his wrist, their neck snapped and they collapsed to the floor. He walked in, dark and determined.

Olivia ran along the endless corridor, limping, barely standing and supporting herself with the walls. Tackling herself against the wall behind a door, she let some guards run past as she stayed hidden from them. The young girl then sprinted through the room to another corridor,  groaned but kept to the way. She had closed her mind to any memories of what had happened, for the moment as she only focused on escaping the nightmarish place.

She turned around the corner and gasped at the metal blade pointed at her. The guard attacked but she dodged it, a new energy flooding through her veins and elbowed him in the face before shooting her ark out and with magic she pulverized him against the wall, and he collapsed on the floor, knocked out cold. She grabbed his sword and after leaning against the wall for a moment, pain hammering in her head hard and making her sore and numb, she limped away. Another corridor, she pushed a door, closed it and ran through the place.

She went down a long and damp staircase, another floor. She ran through the other corridor, her heart beating faster than ever as she heard yells and clatters. They must have found the body and realised she was gone, or worse, Driniun had woken up. A picture of Jackson's dead body, and opened void eyes fixed on her popped in her mind but she pushed it away as quick as possible.

Suddenly she felt something, like a force inside her and warmth in her heart. She frowned with a small breath and rest her head against the wall. Then she knew what it was as it hit her again.

He was here. Peter was there. He was coming for her. A smile appeared on her face and adrenaline flew through her veins.
She felt this undeniable happiness at the thought of seeing him again, without really knowing why .

She heard steps and three soldiers now stood before her, swords at rlthe ready. She gritted her teeth.

No way they were stopping her now. A smirk played on her face. The leapt to attack. The young girl's eyes turned bright orange and they were knocked out against the stone wall. She ran, sprinted down the stairs, through another corridor. How many floors were there really.

Her blade crossed with a soldier's and after a few blows she took him down.
The force grew stronger. He was near, she felt it. She heard yells again, and Driniun's voice. Not good.