Chapter 38.

Liam stormed out, trying to block the sound from entering his ears. Dodger followed soon after and pan remained there, trying to understand her plan. Felix tried to stay once more but Sheilah laughed at him, saying it wasn't long before Tinkerbell died of despair and pain. He felt powerless and rushed into his tent, kicking his stuff as Tink's screams reached his ears. He could perfectly hear them, it was part of Sheilah's nightmarish plan. And she held Olivia trapped in her own body. A body for two. Two minds in one body. There was nothing they could do. The worst thing was that they had no idea which part Olivia played in all that. Was she their ally or their enemies? Was it her all this time? Or did she give control to Sheilah? Or was she forced to do so?  After everything, maybe she didn't even forgive him, maybe this was all part of an act. Maybe she still hated him. There was nothing they could do or know more. The game was wild and the worst thing about it was not being able to know who was actually in control of it.

"Tell me why you're here again Sheylah?! "Pan repeated exasperated and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on you're smart enough to have figured that by yourself.

"But you were dead.

"'Buts' are never a sign of actual confidence dearie. "She spoke up with a smirk

"You know why I'm here. Yes you thought I was dead well I'm not. You forgot that my spirit lives after me and manages to take possession.

"How long have you been invading her mind?

"You'd be surprised to know I haven't been there that long. A few months probably. And before that, well, I was the so called daughter of Driniun. Does it ring a bell?

"What about Leigyn?"he asked carefully and she rose an eybrow.

"So he's here too? Well isn't that quite the party?

"Stop playing dumb it's getting on my nerve love.

"I'm not now will you let me go!?"

He shook his head

"I have a few more questions first.

"I don't think so, this interrogation is over. I'm bringing pan back the evil master of this island and destroying the bloody place and let you watch it crumble along with ther lost hous of yours and then I'll kill her. Slowly. Don't worry I'll make sure it's painful."she hissed and chuckled crazily. Pan frowned and swallowed, apling at the idea of the things she had enunciated.

"I won't let you!"he growled and she laughed

"Oh, Pan dear you really never learn. But that's okay, after all you traded to stay a child forever didn't you. And a child you remain. Let the grown ups actually do something while you run the forest and play games all right?"
Pan glared at her and said nothing.

Felix was about to enter the tent again, plucking up his courage when he felt a force jerking him away as a sort if explosion shocked everyone. Dodger ran in and helped Pan to his feet. He did not look happy. The pillar was broken and sheilah/olivia was gone. With a flick of his hand everything was set back to place and Pan looked around before sitting before his desk and burying his face in his hand, probably thinking hard. Everyone left him be and prepared their weapons just in case. They weren't even surprised when they learnt that another attack had occurred at the Indians'.

The night passed, but no one really slept, they were all eaten with worry. A day went by when Pan appeared at camp.

"Boys, we are going to hunt.

They all looked at him like he was mad and he smiled.

"Human hunt. I want you to catch her. I want you to catch Olivia and I want you to kill her."he said and all the boys opened wide eyes even Felix.