Chapter 28

Her back had been bandaged and she had wrapped a bandage around her forearm, hiding the awful scars. Liam made sure she felt better and the least pain. They had grown closer and even more fond of each other than before, spending time talking and playing along.

With Pan on the other hand, she felt sometimes a bit nervous, but she was more and more comfortable with him. She tried to think of why she would become so close to him or even want to become closer. Why was she so attracted to the boy? He had done terrible things and yet she already knew that couldn't be an excuse, for she had never seen him as a monster and couldn't bring herself to hate him. Felix knew how she always saw the good in people and had told her once:

"You can't always want everyone to be good, Livy. You know, one day, your good heart will be your doom."he had joked shaking his head.

She wanted to mentally slap herself for having him on her mind all the time. She couldn't stop thinking about that moment in the water how she even considered the thought of it. But he probadly didn't feel the same, I mean he was Peter pan and- yes she forgot. Peter pan loves Wendy.

Did you just say love????

NO! I mean yes but no I'm not saying I love Peter pan, it's weird! Pff noo.

Sure.

Oh shut up. Of course I don't love this guy, Why am I even talking about it?! It's ridiculous!! I don't.

Liar liar p-

Don't try to get me to say it coz I won't!

Fine. It's not for me to find out anyway. You're the one in love with him so deal with it, I won't help you.

Now that's mean. You could help m- seriously?! Ugh why am I even arguing with myself...

She groaned and blinked back to the cliff for another lesson of magic. Pan was waiting for her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Look who finally decided to show up."

She scowled at him but didn't answer. They practised a few spells and then magic for fighting.
Now they were both in the contest, their hand extended before them, both forces crashing into each other. Who would win. She was extremely focused and so was he. Suddenly Olivia pushed harder, calling inner strength, his wanted to win this. The force that came out of her was insane, crashing into the boy and Peter was pulverized further away and crashed into a tree, the force was so powerful he remained unmoving. Olivia's heart dropped as his name escaped her lips, barely a whisper "Peter..." she blinked to him and knelt beside his body. A trail of blood came out of his temple.

Olivia gasped "oh my God, Peter wake up please I'm so sorry!! What did I do?!"

Her breathing hitched in her throat. Was he dead? She checked. And checked again. And again. There. There was a small breath. The force had been so great all air had been cut from him when he had slammed into the tree so brutally.
Tears blurred her vision and she rested his head on her lap stroking his forehead. She tore the end of her shirt around the waist and wiped the blood slowly.

"Peter please wake up you're scaring me."

He didn't budge, pale. Fear struck her and she then realised how she could not loose him, ever. And why. All this time she had wondered when actually the answer was so evident:

She realised she had fallen for the green eyed boy, not his dark side, but she knew she could bring back the good side of him. She had to. Yes she had fallen for this boy, and man, she had fallen hard.