Chapter 33

Olivia opened her eyes slowly and after a few seconds of adjusting she sat up and threw her legs to the side of the bed and stood up. She looked around for a few seconds, remembering all the events of the other day and she walked out. Her eyed trailed over the quiet camp. Someone jumped and she snapped her head to look at Felix who looked like he hadn't slept in ages. He sprang to his feet.

"Olivia!"he called out overjoyed. The young girl immediatly turned away from him and sat on a log with other boys. Felix bit his lip, hurt and walked to his tent.

She looked around and spotted her brother. She slowly strode to him. His back was facing her and she tapped his shoulder. Whirling around Liam exclaimed in surprise and threw his arms around her, wrapping her small frame in a tight embrace.

"I was so worried about you!! How are you feeling ? Are you tired? Do you need anything to eat? To drink? Maybe you'd like to sit down? Or y-

"Yeah I'm just going to sit. "She said slowly and carefully sat down on the log next to her brother. One by one the boys seemed to wake up and actualy realise she was back. They all came to her, cheering, and asking tons of questions until Liam stepped in and told them to back off, since she still was quite tired. She needed space. Olivia sent them a tight smile and her eyes gazed back to the flames. Her brother waited a few minutes before asking carefully.

"O, what happent? Tell me.

"Don't bother Liam. "She cut off  gently but firmly.

He took her hand gently and leant closer

"No matter what, you know that I'll always be there for you, right?

"I know that. Thank you Liam."she said grateful.

Suddenly Pan appeared and called out

"All right boys I need you all to-"he froze as his eyes met hers . There was a long and heavy silence. Several emotions passed through his eyes : surprise, glee, tenderness and hope. Hope that she might let him apologize and explain everything.

Olivia suddenly stood up and walked away. Felix quickly reacted and called out the boys to the training field. Pan hesitated. Should he go after her... or should he leave her some time? She clearly didn't want to see him. He sighed and opted for the second option.

From that moment it went on like that. Whenever he arrived, she left. Felix could not go to her either. She spent her days mostly with Dodger, who didn't understand the situation but simply knew he shouldn't ask question.

Olivua felt empty inside. The more the days flew by, the more she felt that way. There wasn't sadness nor pain anymore. She was feeling numb. Her mind was foggy and she didn't know where she was or what she was doing exactly, well she did but it seemed like someone else was doing it for her.
Pan kept trying to talk to her but she refused and pushed him away every single time. Why? She hated him. Did she? She didn't know actually. Wbat about Felix? She had no idea. Neither love nor hate. Worse. Complete indifference. Deep deep down she hated it, but she couldn't even see that. Liam noticed how different she was being and it worried him. Olivia was acting strange. He had gone to ask Fekix about his involvement in the matter. The only answer he got was something close to 'none of your business '. When he then argued with the fact that she was acting strange he would look away and say all this was due to the shock. But to Liam, this was something else.
And he would find out what it was. No matter the cost. He approached Felix in a moment of confidence and pointed his finger to his chest accusingly, and glared at the blonde boy.

"I don't know what you've done to her but I will find out. And I will make you pay. That I swear."he growled and Felix stepped forward and muttered
"Keep trying."