Chapter 12

Olivia couldn't move. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it would jump out of her chest.  There was a long heavy silence in the tent, everyone turned to the leader who looked at her. Somehow she felt as though everyone could hear her heartbeat in the room.

She was frozen. She had taken a huge risk and now she realised it. What were they going to do to her?
The leader suddenly started speaking but she noticed he wasn't exactly looking at her. He was talking to someone behind her.
She turned around, slowly and found herself face to face with the actual intruder. A cloaked figure with piercing dark eyes and long raven black eyes. This was the girl on the portrait !  And now they were going to kill her. She had a price on her head it would seem. If her picture was next to Felix's, she couldn't be that bad. And besides, they would be looking for her once she appeared. Without even thinking Olivia suddenly ran to the girl, letting herself appear and grabbing her hand she cried "Run!!"

Everyone freaked out at her sudden appearance. The leader watched in bewilderment as they ran through the tent towards the exit.

"CATCH THEM!!!!"He yelled in a terrible raspy voice.
Olivia and the girl sprinted as fast as they could.
Everyone suddenly seemed to wake up and with a unanimous battle cry they seathed out their swords and other weapons and chased after them. The two girls ran as fast as they could through the forest. Night was falling and they could hear everyone following their trail. It was a two against two hundred. They had no time to think.
"I WANT THEM ALIVE!!" They heard and gulped, not ready to face the man again.
The problem was neither of them knew the forest. It looked like a different place even though somehow they were still in Neverland.  The wind howled around them, branches whipped their face and legs as they made their way through the thorny and difficult paths. At one point the girl running next to her cried out in pain as a woosh sound got to her ear. Olivia froze and ran back to the girl who now had an arrow in the leg.

"Come on we need to go!!!"she encouraged hastily, helping her up. When she noticed the arrow, Olivia looked around in panick and dragged her to a tree. The girl was panting and sweating but she looked down at Olivia kneeling before her pierced leg and let out "Just do it" with a crisp accent. Olivia snapped her head around as they both heard the men approaching dangerously. She nodded and after a quick breath she pulled the arrow out, the other girl letting out a grunt, and after tearing a piece of her shirt she wrapped it tight around the wound, as fast as she could. 
"Now come on let's go!"she said and they ran deeper into the forest again.
Olivia suddenly had this queer feeling of déja-vu as they crossed the forest area. Suddenly she tripped and fell harshly on the ground with a grunt. This time the other girl helped her up and they went on, together.
After crossing a tree they were out of the forest and standing at the edge of a cliff. Olivia opened wide eyes.
"No no no no!! There has to be a way..."
They looked at each other with panick when realization struck Olivia's mind.

"Wait... I know this place... this... this is Neverland.! But we didn't cross the forcefield again..." They turned around and froze, now facing three fierce men with dark smiles and unsheathed weapons.

Olivia cursed when she realised she didn't bring her sword. Only a small dagger. The other girl unleashed her sword and with a yell leapt towards the men, starting a fight. She killed the first one as Olivia got to another one. Quickly the girl threw a sword in her direction and she caught it before crossing blades with the man. In less than a second she had drawn the sword through him and he collapsed at the same time as the last one.

Both panting the girls gave each other an "I'm  okay" nod before sighing as the same idea crossed their minds.
They had to go back to the village if they wanted to cross the forcefield.
Running back in, Olivia wondered  if they were going to make it. They had to. She wasn't dying here. They didn't have a choice...

Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfiction)  COMPLETED BOOK 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें