Chapter 6

3rd POV

Olivia fell on her bed in exhaustion. The events of the day had tired her out. She was puzzled about Pan and remembered the 'game' they had played. She shivered at  the thought.

*flashback*
Pan stood there in the middle of the camp with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. This time he looked scary. He turned to the boys. "Come on boys!!
Let's play! Hide and seek!"
Olivia opened wide eyes, Hide and seek? Seriously? She  aught pan's eyes on her. "Our lost girl here has three hours to run and hide. Find her and fight. The winner choses the sentence of the loser. Fight all you want, magic allowed"he added looking at her.

Un a blink he stood behind her and whispered in her ear darkly "Run. "
Olivia swallowed and began running through the jungle all she could. There was no way she would get caught. Pan wanted a game, he'd get one.
She ignored the branches whipping her face and cutting her legs. She ran and ran to the glade and found her way to the Mermaid lagoon. She ran on the sand and crossed the shore and entered the other part of the jungle. Suddenly she heard yells coming from the lost boys now chasing after her.

Olivia climbed in a tree and saw the boys still at the other side of the jungle. She climbed down and went on. The jungle was growing darker at some point but she paid no attention to it. She went on and noticed dark plants everywhere with big thorns. She made sure not to touch any. The young girl continued, tightening her grip on the dagger. The yells were coming closer but not in her direction, which made her grin.

She looked up and noticed the sun was almost down. She had to hurry. She walked on when suddenly she felt something tingle inside of her, like it was attracting her. It felt like a force getting stronger as she approached. The young girl went on discreetly when a twig cracking caught her attention and she started running again as fast as she could, the trees whipping her face. One of them cut her on the cheek but she didn't have time to think about it, her hunters weren't far behind.

She continued and got to a meadow, a dark meadow like she'd never seen.
She stopped and after a short hesitation she stepped into it. When she did, a wave of powerful energy blasted over the field like a huge blast of wind and fortunately she backed a few steps in shock.
"Woah, what was that." Suddenly she noticed a figure standing there and from behind  another person stepped to his side. Olivia stepped forward and gasped
"Dad?! Mom?!" And the faces were clear now smiling at her. "Olivia..."
But something was wrong she had run to them but froze as the scenery changed. All blood drained from her face "No no no no no no!! Mom! Dad get out of here! They're coming!!!! I know it!!! They're here! Mom please!"
She was in her knees before her mother now, in tears but they didn't seem to hear what she said, they just smiled. She begged them, desperate.

Suddenly she went white as the door opened and they came in. Olivia screamed "NO NO!!!!!!MOM! DAD!!!!!!
COME BACK!! NO !!!!"

She  watched as they collapsed and told her "You failed us... You couldn't even save your own parents..."
Her face fell and her heart broke. She couldn't say a word. Tears streaming down her cheeks. She watched as the last spark of life left their eyes filled with deceit and sadness. Olivia was shaking hard, unable to utter a word. Suddenly she found herself back on the meadow, the sky was dark, and she was kneeling there, in tears, broken.