Chapter 7

Olivia's POV

This cage was absolutely horrid, there was no room indeed. I was high above the ground and needed to stretch out my hurt leg. I gasped when the cage creaked making me hold my breath, praying that I wouldn't fall. I was afraid of heights, and this situation did not help.

Night passed extremely slowly and then it got really dark. I started kicking the cage with my feet then with my fist, only to end with bleeding knuckles. I sighed and bored, I started humming to myself little songs I knew. I had a great voice, Maya kept saying that. Maya... I hope she's fine. At least she's not here. It would be worse. She has a family to take care of and be happy with, two little brothers, a pair of twins boy/girl younger than her, and a big brother. A boyfriend as well, who loved her so much, his name was Josh. They were amazing together and I wished her the best of happiness.

I remembered all our fun times together and began singing the song we loved and kept singing all day when together.

I know it hurts....
(A/N Carry you by Ruelle I love that song, the words are amazing)
I sang, memories flashing before my eyes, and I didn't even notice tears escaping my eyes.
I loved singing, I always did back home. It always means the world to me. Whenever I'm scared or angry or even happy.

Felix's POV

I kept shifting in my bed, I couldn't find any sleep. At that very moment, I heard a voice, a beautiful voice singing a song. I thought it was a mermaid or an angel. How many years had I been here and never had o ever heard such a beautiful song.
I stood up and walked out, knowing I broke the rule but this was special.

When I was out I walked in the direction of the sound and lifting my eyes I realised it was Olivia. At se one thought it didn't really surprise me. She had the face of an angel, no wonder she got the voice with it. I smiled and listened to the very end, in delight.
I reminded me of the fairies when they were there, the melodies which were played and the beauty of it all...

Suddenly, I began to feel something about it all. It wasn't very strong but maybe it would grow.
A spark of hope... she could change p-
Nonsense, Felix. No one can.
But maybe she can...maybe she's the one..

SHUT UP! Okay I'm out. I need to sleep. I'm training her tomorrow. With one last look towards her sitting in the cage I turned away, and went to bed.

3rd POV

Olivia woke up, slowly blinking, there were birds chirping in the tree before hers.
She cracked a smile and the bird landed on her cage. She looked up to it "Hey there. Stuck on this island are you? That makes two of us I guess."

She wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her chin on top of it. Suddenly the sides of the cage began to tighten around her, the cage getting smaller and smaller. Olivia began to panick, she suffered from claustrophibia. Her breathing quickened and she kicked the sides with her legs and as it got smaller, with her fists, her eyes filled with panic. "No,no no no!!! No! Get me out of here!! Please!! Please!!!!"
Nothing happent and she started having a panic attack which she tried to control but couldn't.
She crawled to the corner, unable to breath, whispering "help me..."

She thought of her parents and the day ever since she got that claustrophobia. She couldn't let that happen and screamed
"LET ME OUT!!!! NOOO!!"

Suddenly Olivia's eyes shot open and she griped to the bars, panting and sweating. When she realised it was just a nightmare, she let out a breath and suddenly the cage began falling and crashed to the ground making her wince. The door opened and Felix's head showed up. "Hey, you ready?"

She simply nodded, firmly. This was her decision she would get to the bottom of it.

Felix led her to a glade and gave her a sword. She took it and encouraging herself she listened to Felix showing her how to hold it and use it.
"...you find your oppopponent's weakness and use it. Like that."