#163: Couple Interview

#163: Couple Interview - o-n-e-directionpreferences

Louis: “So we got the lovely Louis Tomlinson and (Y/F/N) in the studio today! How’s it going guys?” the radio host cheers. “We’re doing quite well,” you answered. “You’ve been dating for quite awhile. How long has it been anyways?” the radio host questions. You both looked at each other, a grin spread on your faces. “We really don’t know,” Louis shrugs and chuckles. “It’s true. We don’t keep exact track. But roughly 2 years I think?” you smiled and nodded.

Zayn: “Congratulations on your engagement!” the interviewer grins. “Thank you,” you both gladly answered. “Have you come up with any plans of when and where yet?” the interviewer asks. You shook your head and giggled, “We haven’t planned anything yet! It’ll be awhile since my tour is coming up and Zayn here is also going on tour next year.” “I don’t want to rush it either. Nothing new just yet,” Zayn joined in.

Harry: “You recently made your first public appearance last week at the Grammy’s. What was that like?” the interviewer inquires. You glanced over at dimpled-grinning Harry before answering, “I think it was a bit intimidating honestly. Cause all eyes are on you and you can’t exactly escape the spotlight.” Harry nodded and continued, “Yeah. It was a bit crazy and we decided to come here to clear up all the rumors. But we’re both glad that everyone knows and we don’t have to hide it from our fans.”

Niall: “What is the most annoying quality of the other?” the interviewer reads off the Twitter feed. “I know this one!” you start immediately, “Niall’s farts are the absolute worse! They smell terrible!” You threw your head back in laughter. “Hey! Your’s smell just as bad!” he argues jokingly. “It’s not true!” you defend, palming your reddened face. “We have farting contests all the time. We had one just yesterday. Isn’t that right (Y/N)?” he teases.

Liam: “All the fans are wondering if you guys are ever going to make a cover!” the radio host states. “Me and (Y/N) talked about creating a YouTube account and maybe doing a cover or two,” Liam looks towards you, a smile tugged at his lips. You nodded as if the listeners could see, “Yeah! I think it should be really interesting and fun. We’re actually rehearsing Mariah Carey’s All I want For Christmas Is You! Since the holidays are coming up. We hope the fans enjoy it!”