#162: You Can't Sing

#162:  You Can't Sing - tophrry

Harry- "So I put my hands up there singing my song the butterfly’s fly away!" You sang in your horrible singing voice. "Kitten you sound lovely." Harry winced, gripping the steering wheel tighter. "Thanks babe, I want to be big someday just like you and we could sing together. Wouldn’t that be lovely." You gushed trying to keep a straight face. Harrys eyes went wide, "Please don’t." He whimpered making you burst out laughing.

Niall: Please stop singing. (y/n) sung all the way home along to the radio. Louder than she should, including the fact that she can’t sing. I pulled into the driveway yanking the keys out of the ignition the radio turning off and her singing. “Oh my gosh your face.” She started giggling pointing at me making my cheeks burn. “Your so sweet, Ni, not making me stop singing even though I obviously cant. “Oh thank god you know that.” I sighed, leaning back into my chair. Both of us laughing.

Louis: "Ahhh!" I screamed covering my ears playfully at (y/n)s singing. She smirked as her voice rose, singing a dreadful song with a horrible voice. "Stop it!" I screamed over her voice. She shuffled closer to me on the couch getting closed to my covered ears screaming the words.

Liam: "You have an amazing voice honey." Liam piped up after you sung the first verse of Ed Sheeran while doing the dishes. "You think so?" He nodded timidly, you knew you were a bad singer. You also knew that Liam wouldn’t hurt a hair on your head. You started singing louder for the next verse watching him wince through the smiles. You stopped and brought him into a hug. "Next time Li just tell me I’m horrible, because trust me I know."

Zayn: "Stop singing." He groaned, turning down the radio in the car. You pretended to be hurt, crossing your arms over your chest. Pouting your bottom lip. "No, No baby, you are a amazing singer I just have a headache." He reached over and patted your hand which you jerked from his grip stifling a giggle. "I love you." You stayed silent. "I love youuu." He strung out the u. "I’m sorry." You broke into a smile. "I’m just kidding, I know I cant sing."