#84: You're an X-Factor Judge and You Start Dating

#84: You're an X-Factor Judge and You Start Dating - takemeee-home-one-direction

Niall:  When Niall auditioned you immediately fell in love with his personality. And when he started singing your mind was made up. “It’s a massive yes,” you told him with a smile. You couldn’t help yourself, he was adorable. He thanked you, and was that a wink? Now here you were backstage; One Direction had just gotten eliminated. You were invited back to watch for just one episode; you hadn’t been here since the auditions. The boys walked backstage, defeated looks on their faces. You couldn’t help but feel upset too; seeing as you said yes to Niall’s audition, you supported them as well. “Hi Niall,” you greeted. His blue eyes left the ground and looked at you. He gave you a small smile, obviously not in the best of moods. “I don’t know if you remember me but-“ He laughed a little, “Of course I remember you. You’re the pretty judge that said yes to me at my audition.” You blushed at his compliment. “O-Oh sorry. I didn’t mean to, well actually I did mean it. But what I meant is-“ Your laugh cut him off. “Don’t worry about it. But anyways, I’m so sorry you got voted off,” you said softly. “I think I’ll be okay. But maybe going out to dinner with you would make me feel a little better,” he held out his hand, smiling at you. Returning the smile, you took his hand, “Well if it will make you feel better…”

Liam:  You took a sip of your drink, nervously waiting for the results. Liam’s eyes met yours, and his flashed with worry. You felt terrible and wish you could wipe that terrified look off his face. You two had gotten close as the competition went by. Nervously drumming your fingers on the judge’s table, you listened and hoped to hear ‘One Direction’ come from the host. But when it didn’t your face fell just as Liam’s and the other boys did. Once the show ended you quickly made your way backstage to see how the boys were coping. While looking for them, you found Liam on a couch, hands clasped, staring at the ground. You sat next to him, “It’s going to be okay Liam.” He looked at you with a sad smile, “I know it is. It’s just… the lads really wanted to win. And so did I.” You nodded your head, understanding. You placed your hand on his shoulder, rubbing soothingly. “I’m so sorry Liam,” you said sincerely. “It’s fine. But now that you’re not judging me as a contestant anymore, maybe we could be a little more than that…” You bit your lip, trying to hide your smile. “Like friends?” you tilted your head at him. “Ouch, I kinda thought we were already friends,” he said with a laugh. You dropped your act, tangling your hand in his hair, “We are. And I’d like to be more than judge and contestant too.”

Harry:  “Merry Christmas!” Anne exclaimed as you and Harry entered the house. You smiled as she hugged you, Harry giving you an apologizing look. You hugged her back dismissing Harry’s look. “Yes, it is a very merry Christmas isn’t it?” Louis said, coming in between you and Harry. He put his arms around the both of you, “I’m telling you Anne, these two hit it off right after we were eliminated.” You laughed nervously, “No Louis we-“ But you were cut off when Louis continued, “(Y/N) tried to be fair to everyone but come on, it was obvious she loved One Direction the most. Or she loved Harry the most I should say.” Harry pulled you away before you could strangle Louis. Anne merely laughed and dragged Louis towards the living room. “I can’t believe him! I mean, I thought I judged everyone fairly!” you huffed and crossed your arms. Harry laughed, taking your hands in his, “Babe, I think it’s okay to say that I made you slightly biased towards us.” You nodded your head as Harry let out a slight chuckle. “So you don’t think it’s weird that you’re dating a judge?” you asked, worried about his answer. He shook his head, “I actually kinda like it.” You laughed, “Kind of?” He grinned at you and connected his lips with yours. He pulled away from the kiss to say, “Sorry. I meant I like it. A lot.”  

Zayn:  You loved being an X Factor judge. It was always so much fun and you developed friendships with a lot of the contestants. One person in particular. It was the day after One Direction had gotten eliminated; putting you in a not so great mood. You were at your flat, not feeling like going out. You heard you phone vibrate on the kitchen table and when you went to get it you saw you had a message from Zayn: Let’s talk, yeah? I’ll pick you up for a drive? :) xx. You smiled and quickly typed back a reply before waiting for Zayn. Soon he texted you that he was outside and you greeted him with a kiss on the cheek before buckling your seatbelt. “So what did you want to talk about?” He started driving, “Just had this urge to talk to you.” He winked at you, making you smile to yourself. “Very smooth Malik,” you complimented. “Thanks. But I do have some good news…” he trailed off, biting his lip. You looked at him, and he continued, “One Direction is now signed with Syco Records.” You grinned, wanting to hug him but couldn’t since he was driving. “Zayn… That’s amazing! Congrats.” He nodded, flashing you a quick smile before returning to the road. “So to celebrate, maybe we can get something to eat?” You decided to mess with him a little, “Is that you asking me out on a date?” He stopped at a red light and reached for your hand, “Definitely.”

Louis:  “It’s the pap of the week!” Louis exclaimed as you and him exited the restaurant. You laughed as the few photographers looked at each other confused. “It’s a joke lads,” Louis informed them with a smile. They seemed oddly calm for paparazzi so you didn’t mind them asking a few questions. “Can you confirm that this is your girlfriend?” a bald man asked as he started to walk right next to Louis. He grinned and nodded, grabbing your hand in his. “Yup! Fit, isn’t she?” You laughed and shook your head, blushing. “Don’t you think it’s a bit weird that she was a judge on the X Factor?” the man next to you pointed out. You frowned at his question and looked at Louis, waiting for his answer. “Nothing weird about it, she supported us! And she supports us now, even after we’ve just gotten eliminated,” he said proudly. They snapped a few more pictures of you two holding hands before scurrying off when you reached the car.