#110: When He Realizes He Loves You (Part Two)

#110: When He Realizes He Loves You (Part Two) - 1d-ladies

Harry: I stared at (y/n)'s calm face, so beautiful, so perfect. I wanted this moment to last forever, this perfect, amazing moment. Maybe it would never happen again, but I wanted it to, more than I've ever wanted anything else in my life. I needed to see her, to be with her, every second of every day. I just wanted her, really. My line of vision went from her beautiful eyes, to her cute nose, down to her lips. I'd never wanted to kiss someone so badly before. Without even realizing what I was doing, I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her whole body tensing on top of mine, and within seconds, I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know..." I stuttered out, and she stared up at me in shock. "You...kissed me." She said. I nodded and looked away. "So, that means...you like me, as more than friends." I bit my lip, and nodded in reply once again. Without warning, she leaned forward and kissed me. "Lucky for you, I happen to like you too." She said, and giggled. I smiled widely and held her in my arms as I kissed her again.

Zayn: I was relieved when the CAT scan came back saying that nothing was seriously wrong with (y/n). "It's just a minor concussion," said the doctor, "just take some Advil for the pain, and tonight you can't go to sleep, or you could slip into a coma. If you feel extremely dizzy, or if you're seeing double, come back to the hospital immediately. But from the looks of it, you should be alright." I sighed in relief, and (y/n) laughed at me a little. "You've been more concerned about this than I have, Zayn." She said jokingly. "Uh, well, I've just been very, um, worried for you." I said nervously. I offered to spend the night staying up with (y/n), and she immediately said no, saying that she didn't want to ruin my day by making me stay up with her, making me exhausted for the next day. But, I didn't really give her a choice. She could dose off without realize it, and then I could really lose her, something I did not want to think about. After going back to her apartment and watching movies for a while, we turned off the TV and just started talking. The conversation somehow got to bad pick up lines, and (y/n) and I were sharing our favorites with each other. "Excuse me, can I check your shirt tag to see if it says 'made in heaven'?" She laughed at my line. "Ok," she said, "did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together." I laughed, but on the inside I couldn't help but wish we were together. I needed to tell her how I felt. It was killing me. I took a deep breath. "(Y/n)," I said seriously, "Today, when you were lying on that field...it made me think. About my life without you. I don't think I want to live in a world without you in it. I know this could change everything, and completely ruin our relationship...but (y/n), I'm falling in love with you." (Y/n) was silent, and she seemed to be staring off into space, which I took to mean that she didn't feel the same way. I got up and headed for the door, and I was about to leave when I heard her running after me. "Zayn!" she said, "Wait! I do feel the same. I have felt the same." I grinned, and leaned down to kiss her.

Niall: I heard the doorbell ring, signaling (y/n)'s arrival. I practically ran over to the door, where she was standing with several bags filled with Nando's. "Hey Niall!" she said, and walked in and starting taking food out of the bags and setting it up for us. I just watched her. I could watch her forever. The way she moved, the way she looked and acted, I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Well, are you going to eat or not? I didn't by all this food for myself!" she exclaimed, and I managed to pull my eyes off her for long enough to walk over and serve myself some food, and we sat down and she turned on some movies. I ate my food, but to be honest it didn't really taste like anything. And this is Nando's I'm talking about. I put my arm around (y/n), something I've done plenty of times before, so she didn't think anything about it, but I was kind of freaking out about on the inside. She laughed as a funny part of the movie came on. She had the prettiest laugh. "Uh, (y/n), can we talk?" I asked nervously. "Yea, sure." she said a little confused, and she turned off the TV. "Uh, (y/n), you're really an amazing person, and a great friend, and you've always been there for me," I took a deep breath, "And I like you. A lot. I understand if you don't feel the same, it's just-" I was cut off by her lips being pressed to mine. She pulled away and I looked down at her, a little in shock. "I like you too Niall. A lot." She said, and I pulled her close to me, and leaned in for another kiss.

Liam: As the night went on, I got more and more nervous. What if I blurted out that I liked her? What if she figured it out on her own? Either way, I would just keep my mouth shut, that way I wouldn't contribute to either. Finally, the night drew to a close, and I got up to go. (Y/n) walked me to the doorway. "Liam," she said, just as I was about to go, "Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me? Is that why you won't really talk to me? I'm sorry to whatever I did." Hearing her say that almost broke my heart. "No, (y/n), you did nothing, you were just you, and that's perfect, which is the problem! It's me!" She looked at me confused, and I felt like punching myself. I'd given too much away. She would probably figure me out soon, and then she'd hate me, and she wouldn't want to be friends, and I'd never see her anymore. "What are you talking about Liam?" I took a deep breath. I guess I had to tell her now. "(Y/n)...I really like you. You're beautiful, and amazing, and just perfect. I know you probably don't like me back, but..." I trailed off, and looked into her eyes. "Liam," she whispered, "I do feel the same. I just didn't think you did." I smiled, and leaned down to give her a kiss. To say it was perfect would've been an understatement.

Louis: The boys, (y/n), and I had been having a great day at the pool. Eventually, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam headed inside to get the six of us food, leaving just me and (y/n). "Louis!" she exclaimed, "Let's see who can hold their breaths longer!" I laughed. "Ok," I said, "But the loser has to do whatever the other one says for an hour." "Deal!" she said, and shook my hand. I took a deep breath and squeezed my eyes shut tight. After staying underwater for about 30 seconds, I resurfaced, gasping for air. I looked over, and saw that (y/n) was still underwater, but about three seconds later she came up too. "Ha! I win!" she said, but to be honest, I barely heard her. She was absolutely captivating in that moment. The way her eyes sparkled, her wet hair slicked back out of her beautiful face, she was stunning. I leaned forward and cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. I pulled back and looked at her, a confused and shocked look now crossing her face. "Sorry," I muttered, and I started to walk away from her, but the sound of her voice stopped me. "Louis! I won, so you have to do what I say for an hour, right?" I looked at her, and it was my turn to be confused. "Yea...?" I said. "So, first, I want you to kiss me again." She replied, and I grinned and took her face in my hands and passionately kissed her