#105: His Reaction to Your Suicide

#105: His Reaction to Your Suicide - aurora1dpreferences

Harry: He isn't the same after. He couldn't smile and as much as he tried to hide it, he couldn't. You were his world, his life. When he finally had to except that you were gone, he dropped his head, not being able to be strong anymore.

Liam: When he gets the news, it's too much. He doesn't really cry at first, he needs time to take in the news. He rubs the back of his neck and turned away from everybody, wanting to hide the oncoming tears. Reality sets in and that's when he breaks down, all alone in what was once your shared bedroom.

Niall: It doesn't take him anytime to break. He's with his mum and dad at the time and when they break it to him, his face goes red. He's in denial at first, saying that they're joking. They had to be right? You were so happy. Or at least that's what he thought. He doesn't want to talk to anybody so he covers his face and walks away, wondering what to do next.

Louis: When he was told, he thought it was all a big dream so he simply nodded his head at his friend, gave a small smile and walked away. He was in a zombie state from that moment on, not knowing what to do next. Harry came over one day, just to make sure his friend was okay and when he walked in, there was Louis, sitting on the couch, tears pouring out of his eyes, finally feeling the full effect of the incident. Harry wrapped in a hug, knowing words weren't very appropriate for this time being.

Zayn: He shook his head, not believing a word your mother was saying to him. She had found you dead on your bathroom floor with slit wrists and blood literally covering the whole bathroom. Zayn covered his face, not believing it. He couldn't deal with the fact that if he had been there, this wouldn't of happened. "I need a minute," was all he whimpered before walking away.