#93: He Crashes Your Baby Shower

#93: He Crashes Your Baby Shower - 1directiondreams

Louis: “Let’s get this party started, ladies!” you hear Louis’ voice come booming through the hallway as he makes his grand entrance into the room - complete with a blonde wig and high heels. A breathless Liam comes running in after him. “I tried to stop him, [Y/N]!” You’re too busy laughing to even notice Liam come into the room. “Lou, what are you doing here? Get out!” you manage to say through your giggles. “I’ve just always wanted to see what goes on at one of these, so I thought I’d catch you all in the act… Oh, hey, who gave us that? That’s nice!” he compliments, pointing to a hand-made blanket. Liam seizes Louis by the shoulders and starts pushing him towards the door. “Sorry, ladies. Carry on. There won’t be any more interruptions from the drag queen,” he states as Louis tries to steal more glances at some of the other already opened gifts in the pile.

Niall: Your best friend had kicked Niall out of the house for the day so she could throw you a baby shower. She’s gone to great lengths to make your house really decorated, and it looks great. Everyone is enjoying the party and having a great laugh over the couple of games that your friend had planend. About halfway through, just as you’re about to start opening up some presents, you hear someone shuffling around in the kitchen. Your friend looks puzzled as she glances around the room. “Everyone’s in here; who’s in the kitchen?” she asks you. As if on cue, Niall enters the room with a heaping plate of food. “Just dropping by for some lunch. Enjoy the rest of the party,” he says nonchalantly, raising the plate as evidence before turning on his heel and exiting the house, leaving you to roll your eyes goodnaturedly and your friends to laugh at his antics.

Zayn: Your sister had been kind enough to host your baby shower at her house, and you’re mingling with your guests in her living room when there’s a knock on the front door. She opens it and immediately bursts into laughter. Zayn brushes past her and into the living room, dressed in a sexy fireman’s outfit. “I hear this place is burning up!” he announces, striking a sexy pose. Your friends begin catcalling, and one even pulls out a one dollar bill. “You are such an idiot,” you say through your own laughter. “This is a baby shower, not a bachelorette party!” you reprimand, shoving him lightly on the shoulder. He begins thrusting his hips suggestgively a couple of times, working your friends up a bit. “It’s like our own personal Magic Mike!” one of your friends shouts. Your bury your face in your hands, laughing uncontrollably. “Now we know how he got her pregnant!” you hear another friend observe, and you’re positive your face has now turned scarlett.

Harry: Your mom has just brought out the beautiful cake that a friend had been kind enough to make for you. As you turn to look at it, you see Harry’s curly hair ducking below the windowpane, just before Louis’ face appears for a split second before he gets yanked back down. “Excuse me,” you tell your guests politely, rising to go to the window. You open it and whisper harshly, “What the hell are you two morons doing here?” “Happy to see you too, honey,” Harry chirps. Louis peers at you through bionoculars and you scowl. “That’s a good look for you. Be careful or it might freeze that way in this bitter weather,” he comments. “I forgot my Nerf gun and we were trying to sneak in without you noticing,” Harry explains. “Oh my God you are such children,” you grumble. “Just get in here and get your stupid toy and then kindly leave.” “Ay, ay, Captain!” Harry states, prompting Louis to give you a quick salute as they scramble out of the bushes and towards the front door.

Liam: Liam comes casually strolling through the back door with bags in his hands, while you and your friends are huddled around all the food that’s laid out. He looks up, and his expression resembles that of a deer caught in headlights. “You’re not supposed to be here,” you mention through a smile, finding his reaction to be completely adorable. “Oh…sorry. I completely forgot,” he apologizes sheepishly. “I’ll just go put these things back in the car and go kill some time at Niall’s,” he tells you, placing a soft kiss on your cheek. He leaves the house, but returns a minute later and snatches up some of the food. You raise an eyebrow at him, leading him to say, “I’m starving, it looks delicious, and you know how much Niall appreciates good food.” You just laugh and nod in understanding.