#98: You Have An Allergic Reaction

#98: You Have An Allergic Reaction - cdutka

Liam: (Peanuts)- As you were sitting on the plane from London to New York, the flight attendants were handing out little snacks, you weren't looking when you reached into your bag of chex mix and threw back a couple peanuts. Less than a minute later you are already feeling the reaction, "Liam L-Liam!" you whisper yell, he quickly turns to face you and find your face is all red and you are starting to suffocate, "m-my purse!" and he knew exactly what happened, you ate peanuts. He quickly grabbed your EPI pen and stuck it into your thigh releasing the adrenaline. Liam unbuckled your seat belt and laid you down across the seats, attempting to calm your breathing, about an hour later you were feeling much better, "Y/N you scared the shit out of me" Liam says looking down at you with a worried face. "I wasn't paying attention that it could have nuts" "I know Y/N i know, but you're fine now so its okay, just try to take a nap yeah?" you nodded and feeling weak from the earlier events, you fell asleep almost immediately.

Harry: (Shellfish)- Tonight was your first date with Harry Styles. You put on your favourite black dress with some heels and looked gorgeous. You heard a knock on your door and when you answered you were met with a very handsomely dressed Harry and a bouquet of roses. "oh thanks harry! they're beautiful" "good I am glad you like them, Shall we?" he put his hand out to guide you to the car. When you arrived at the restaurant you saw it was a seafood restaurant. You were highly allergic to shellfish, but decided you didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so continued on the date. You ordered chicken, figuring that it would be okay. The meals came and you and Harry talked for what felt like hours, but as you took your last bite, you felt your tongue start to swell up. "Y/N are you okay?" you shake your head no, "whats wrong?" you point to your throat, "SOMEONE CALL 911 PLEASE CALL 911" He shouts moving your hair out of your face. Someone stepped forward saying they were a doctor, and they used a pen and knife to open your airways until the ambulance got there. You were released later that night from the hospital, with Harry taking care of you.

Louis: (Cats)- You and Louis were at his friend's house and he had just gotten a cat. You were allergic to cats and it would make you sneeze and your eyes water really bad. "Lou I think I might leave" "oh Y/N why? we just got here?" "no louis you can stay im just really allergic to ca-" as you were finishing your sentence the steady stream of sneezes began. One after another and almost like clockwork your eyes began to water, making it appear as if you were crying, "Y/N come on sweetheart, lets go, I'm sorry mate, I gotta take care of Y/N" "yeh man no problem" Louis stands up and helps you to the car, he puts the windows down and he gets your allergy medicine from your purse and hands you a bottle of water, "You okay?" "yeah thanks lou, but you didn't have to leave" "well I wasn't gonna leave my girlfriend with a nasty allergic reaction to some dumb cats." you just laughed.

Niall: (Scented Lotion)- You were sitting backstage waiting for the boys talking to Lou while she was doing Niall's hair and makeup. "hey Lou do you have any lotion?" "yeah ere babe" lou says tossing you a bottle of lotion. It smelled amazing, the boys went on stage less than 10 minutes later, and you started to get really itchy on your arms and hands and a little bit on your neck. You were walking with Eleanor when she stops you, "Y/N whats wrong with your skin, its getting all red and splotchy" you look down and she was right, it looked like hives. Eleanor quickly grabbed paul who took a look at it, "we are going to go to the hospital just in case okay Y/N?" you nod, "hey preston grab Niall after first intermission and bring him to General Hospital" preston nods and you, Eleanor and Paul head to the hospital. You just got an IV hooked up when Niall arrived, "Y/N what happened princess?" "i don't know Ni, i just got itchy then El noticed i was all red and stuff" "Hello Y/N Y/L/N, I am Doctor Drake and it appears you just had an allergic reaction which is what caused the hives, we are giving you antibiotics, but the cause is something scented, were you wearing perfume?" "no, i did put on lotion though?" "that is most likely it, I would recommend staying away from scented stuff" "yes doctor, I will make sure she does" Niall said, pushing the doctor out of the room. "Y/N you scared the crap out of me, I thought you were dying" "Niall I am far from dying, just a little bit of hives, no big deal." "well I love you and wouldn't want anything to happen to you"

Zayn: (Milk)- You had been lactose intolerant since you were 7 or 8 and your boyfriend Zayn knew that. You were at his house, his mum had just made samosas and then some desert that was very sweet. You were just sitting in the back garden in Zayn's lap, talking with the rest of his family. you felt sick to your stomach, you whispered to Zayn, "i feel like i am gonna puke" he nods and gets up with you and goes to the bathroom, you get on the floor and sure enough start to throw up, Zayn grabs your hair and holds it back for you, rubbing calming circles in your back, "let it all up Y/N" you were done and he hands you a glass of water, "was there milk in any of the stuff your mum made?" "I think the oh my god Y/N the desert, I should have told you ! I am so sorry babe" "Zayn don't worry about it, not your fault, but can we leave, i just want to get home" he nods and pulls you in for a quick, comforting hug. As soon as you got home, you put on your sweatpants and zayn pulled you into bed and grabbed you close to him, making you feel safe, "you feeling better Y/N?" "much"