#169: How You Cuddle

#169: How You Cuddle - 1d-eye-rection-preferences

Zayn: When you and Zayn cuddle it’s always right before you both go to sleep. As soon as you lay down on the bed, Zayn has his arms around your waist and he’s pulling you towards him. He nestles his head into the crook of your neck, with his hands firmly around your waist pulling you as close to him as possible. And thats exactly how you both fall asleep: legs entangled, cuddled into each other, and as close as possible.

Louis: “(Y/N)? um, can we cuddle?” he cutely says. “Of course Lou.” you say looking back at him. So, he turns off the TV and then sits up and raps one arm around you as you cuddle into his side. Afetr a couple minutes you fall asleep and he spends a while looking at you lovingly and thinking about how lucky he is to have you. Finally, when you both wake up your head is on his lap and his hand has casually slid onto your bum..

Liam: When you and Liam cuddle its always natural. You’ll both just be laying there when you feel one of his arms around your waist and all of the sudden he’s spooning you and you can feel his breath down your neck. So, you smile to yourself as you hear a cute little puppy dog snore and thats how you know Liam is asleep. And when you wake up you’re greeted with a nice breakfast in bed.

Harry: When you and Harry cuddle youre always half on top of him and hes got one arm firmly hodling you against him. One of your hands is resting on his bare chest as he kisses you goodnight. When you wake up youre in the same position but, when you open your eyes youre greeted by a smiling Harry, “Goodmorning love.” He says in his deep sleepy voice.

Niall: “LETS CUDDLE!!!” you hear from the living room where Niall was watching TV. “Okkay!” you respond smiling. And before you know it Nialls has you swung over his shoulder as he carries you to your shared bedroom. He then throws you on the bed handing you one of his shirts to change into. When you were changed and so was he, he laid down facing you, wrapping both of his arms around you as you cuddle closer to him. After a couple of minutes you hear Niall faintly singing kiss me by Ed Sheeran in your ear.