#125: You Have a Panic Attack

#125: You Have a Panic Attack - aurora1dpreferences

Harry: You and Harry had just found out that you were pregnant and it hadn't really settled in your mind yet. You walked hand in hand back to the car, both not saying a word. Harry had been smiling non-stop since the doctor had told you, but you weren't really sure how you felt. You were happy, but there was a part of you that was terrified. You and Harry had only been married a few months. He was driving along the highway when you felt your chest tighten up and your breathing becoming constricted. Harry took noticed the minute your hand flew up to your chest and you began gasping. "(Y/N)?!" he asked, pulling over to the far lane and stopping on the side of the road. He unbuckled his seat belt and reached over the console, unbuckling yours as well and pulling you into his lap. "Sweetheart, take a deep breath for me okay?" He rubbed small circles on your back as you inhaled deeply, trying to get a steady flow of air in your lungs. Once you manage to calm down a bit, you began to cry. "Baby what's wrong?" Harry asked sympathetically. "I-I'm scared Harry... We've only been married for a few months! And now we're having a baby?! What if I can't do it?" you rambled. "Baby, baby shhh..." He pushed your head into the crook of his neck. "I know it's soon, but we can do this. You're not going to be alone in this (Y/N). And besides, we wanted a baby anyways. Right? Yes it's sooner than we expected, but we can do this." His words calmed you down and now you were just sniffling. "Thank you Harry. You're right. I love you." "I love you too kitten, let's get home shall we?" You nodded and slid back over to your seat as Harry buckled back up again and you began the ride home, him holding your hand all the way.

Liam: The comments on the computer screen kept piling up by the number, all of them hateful messages. You couldn't even feel anything anymore. Insults became death threats and things were getting out of control. Finally one tweet popped up that broke you. '@(Y/T/N) look familiar..?' The picture attached was one of the front of yours and Liam's flat. Your skin began to get hot and you began to sweat. They knew where you lived! Your whole body began to tremble and the heat spread throughout your body. You squeezed your eyes shut as the sweat dripped down your face. You opened your eyes briefly to see Liam walk passed the door. "L-Liam!" you called out shakily. He stopped and turned around. When he noticed your state, he rushed to your side, concern written all over his face. "Baby? What's wrong love?" He pulled you into his side. You pointed a shaky finger at the tweet and Liam's face immediately distorted into anger. "What the hell? Are you kidding me?! No! This isn't acceptable!" Your breathing began to get short when he started yelling. "L-Li..." you stuttered, grabbing his arm and trying to calm him down at the same time you were trying to calm yourself down. He looked back at you, and his face softened. "I'm sorry... Baby, deep breaths... In and out. C'mon love." You buried your face in his t-shirt, inhaling his scent and trying to calm down. After a few moments, your breathing went back to normal and you began to cool off a little. Liam reached out to shut the laptop and pulled you on top of him as he laid back on the bed. "We'll deal with this later love. Just relax right now." You nodded and shut your eyes, knowing Liam would never let anyone hurt you.

Niall: Your heart raced, yours palms sweat and your body shook. The camera flashes surrounded you and there was no escape from it. You kept turning in circles, trying to find any sign of your boyfriend. The fans had managed to rip your hands apart and now you couldn't find him. You put your palm to your forehead as your breathing began to get faster and harder. "N-Niall?" you whispered, unable to find your voice at the time. Finally, your knees went weak and you fell to the ground, sheer panic taking over you. You had never had an attack this bad. "(Y/N)?!" a voice called out. A very familiar voice at that. Before you could find the strength to answer, two arms were wrapping themselves around you and picking you up off of the ground. "It's me (Y/N), I'm right here," Niall's Irish accent filled your ears. You clasped onto him as he fought through the crowd to get to the car. The driver was waiting with the door open and the two of you booked it. He let you in first, quickly following you after and the driver shut the door, finally giving you two peace. Niall's attention immediately fell to you. "Princess, I'm so sorry." He pulled you into him, your body still shaking. "N-Not your fault," you replied softly. The car began to pull away from the venue and you could feel yourself calming down a little bit. Niall held his grip on you the whole drive back to the hotel. "You're okay... you're going to be okay. I got you."

Zayn: You slammed the door to yours and Zayn's flat, kicking off your shoes and storming into the kitchen where Zayn was. "Hey, how are your parents?" he asked. You didn't reply, you just went over to the cupboard and took out a class, forcefully setting it on the counter. "It didn't go well did it?" "No, it didn't go well!" you snapped. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. And that's when you launched into your story. You had gotten to your parent's house and they invited you in like normal. It was when they had you sit at the table and told you that they had some bad news that you knew something was wrong. "They're getting a divorce Zayn! A fucking divorce! They've been married for 17 years and decide to get divorced now?!" You were crying hard now. You were choking on your words, it almost felt like you were drowning. Zayn jumped from his seat and came over to you taking both your hands in his. "Boo, calm down. Don't talk, just calm down." He kept coaxing you until you were able to calm down a little bit. "I- I don't want them to split Zayn... T-They w-were so happy!" you sobbed out as Zayn took you into his arms and rested his chin on the top of your head. "It'll be okay." "Zayn?" "Yes love?" "What if that happens to us? I mean... it could happen..." You felt his grip tighten on you. "I wouldn't let it (Y/N). Don't even think about it." You snuggled deeper into his arms. "I love you Zayn." "I love you too (Y/N)... don't think you're getting rid of me that easily."

Louis: You lay in bed next to a sleeping Louis, thinking about the day's events. Your boss had let you go because he didn't approve of your working habits, even though you had been working for him for 3 years. You were really upset when you got home and Louis tried to do anything he could to reassure that you would find something better and maybe it was time you quit that job anyways. You wanted to believe him but your brain kept telling you it was your fault you got fired. You weren't used to having nothing to do during the day and it was already starting to overwhelm you. You began to hyperventilate, sitting up, thinking it would help stop the panic attack that you were all too familiar with. Your chest tightened up and you reached out trying to wake Louis up. He stirred awake. "What's wrong babe?" he said, not yet aware of the situation. You managed to gasp out the words 'panic' and 'attack' and Louis became fully awake, sitting up next to you and rubbing your back. "It's okay (Y/N)." He was watching you closely, not wanting it to get worse. You leaned into his chest as he continued to rub your back. He kissed the top of your head, whispering reassuring words into your hair. Your breathing eventually slowed down and you kind of just fell into Louis. He caught you and gently laid the two of you back into your bed. You rested your head onto his t-shirt and he kept an arm tightly wrapped around you. "Things will get better (Y/N). I promise." You could only whisper a thank you as your eyes drooped and you fell into a deep sleep, Louis following shortly after.