#137: You Show Off Your Engagement Ring

#137: You Show Off Your Engagement Ring - 5seconds-of-nialler

Niall: He was standing proudly at your side while you extended your hand out to Perrie who was goggling at your ring. “It’s gorgeous, (YN)!” you smile. “I know, i still can’t believe Niall picked it out!” “With Zayn’s help, he designed it!” Niall confessed and you smiled. “It’s gorgeous nonetheless and i love it and i can’t wait to marry you, Niall, so it’s all good!” Niall took your hand from Perrie and kissed your hand. “Good, cause i can’t wait to marry you!”

Louis: You were doing a photo shoot with Louis to announce your engagement and in every picture you were sure to put the ring front and center. You would rather the ring just be in the picture, not you or Louis, just the ring, it was that gorgeous. “Perfect, lower your hand, put it over his heart.” the photographer instructed and you placed it so that the ring was over the beating of his heart, making you smile. “This is perfect.” you say and Louis leans down and kisses your fingertips. “More than perfect actually.”

Zayn: Your mother, as soon as she saw you, scampered right over to you and snatched your hand, nearly ripping it off of your body so that she could examine the ring. “This has to be the most gorgeous ring that i have ever seen, (YN)!” She gushed and you giggled while nodding your head. “I know, isn’t it. Can you believe Zayn designed it himself and saw it out til its finish?” you asked and she looked at Zayn. “You designed that?” Zayn smiled proudly. “I did indeed, and i’m very proud of it!” “You should be.” you say kissing his cheek.

Liam: You and Liam were out getting lunch when a bunch of fans approached you and asked to see your ring, you being very proud of it, threw your hand right out there, making everyone laugh a tiny bit. “You’re very proud of that ring aren’t you, (YN)?” One fan asked and you blushed a bit. “Yeah, i kind of am, sorry girls.” They shook their heads. “You have every reason to show that ring off, (YN), it’s stunning and needs to be seen by everyone, you need to keep flaring it!” You giggled. “I’ll be sure to do that.”

Harry: “Let’s see the ring that Harold picked out.” Louis says as him and the guys take a step closer to your hand and examine the ring that Harry had chosen specifically for you. “I love it, it’s perfect.” you say, tilting your hand slightly to show it off at a different angle. Liam chuckled. “It is quite perfect, Harry, you did quite good with this, glad we decided to let you do the selection of the ring yourself.” Harry nodded, very indeed proud of himself. “Told you i could do it.” You kissed his cheek. “And you did very well, Harry, very well!”