#75: He Finds Out You Have a Kid

#75: He Finds Out You Have a Kid - onedirectionpreferencesssss

Zayn: You weren't expecting anyone, so a lazy day on the couch with your son didn't seem like a bad idea. You laid in your sweatpants as you held the two year old in your arms, jumping as you heard the door open and Zayn walked inside with a smile. "Hey, beautiful!" Zayn said, plopping down next to you on the couch. "Who's this?" He asked, looking down at your son. "My son..." you whispered and Zayn smiled, "Well, hello there, little guy." Zayn said with a smile and a kiss on your cheek.

Harry: "Making dinner with Harry Styles," Harry sang as the two of you made dinner, laughing and singing. "Harry, we need some more meat." You told him, gesturing to the meat. "What? Why? It's dinner for two." Harry told you before you shook your head and went to get your daughter from her room. You picked her up and brought her into the kitchen, a smile on her face as she touched Harry's hair. "My daughters gotta eat, too." You told him, a bit nervous about his reaction. Harry's smile grew wide as he kissed your cheek, 'Well, I guess we do need more meat." He told you with a wink and a smile.

Louis: You and Louis were driving around after going shopping and you knew the two of you had to go pick up your daughter from your friends house soon and you honestly didn't want to, not wanting Louis to leave. You parked the car and walked into your friends house, gather your daughter and her belongings, walking back to the car and putting her in the car seat. Once you got inside yourself, Louis looked back at her, taking her hand. "And who is this doll face?" Louis asked, looking over at you. "My daughter.' You told him as his smile grew wider. "She looks just like you, beautiful."

Niall: You and your son smiled widely as the two of you made huge sandwiches, challenging to see who could make the biggest and best sandwich. You hadn't expected Niall to come over, but when he did walk in and walk into the kitchen,hearing your laughs. "Hey, what's up?" You were going to answer, but your son spoke up. "Who's this, mommy?" He asked, causing Niall to raise an eyebrow. "Huh?" You bit down your lip. "He's my son, Niall." You whispered. "Well, yours sons got a real talent in sandwich building, but maybe he should learn from a pro." You couldn't help but smile as you watched the two create wild and tall sandwiches.

Liam: You'd put your son down for the night a while ago, and Liam asked to come over, and you had no reason to say no. Liam came over and you two were romantically cuddling on the couch, giggling and smiling before you were interrupted by crying. "Dammit." You whispered, getting up and running back to get your son. "Shh, babe, don't cry." You whispered to him, not knowing that Liam had followed. "Babysitting?" Liam asked with a smile and you shook your head, "No. He's mine." Liam smiled widely, kissing his forehead. "He's so small."