#173: Your Honeymoon

#173: Your Honeymoon- nIalljames

(possibly carroty)

Louis: The sassmasta brought you to Paris! You loved the shopping, food, and shoes! It almost didn't feel like a honeymoon to you, it felt more like a dream, being that you have never been to Paris before. It was late at night, and you were laying around in the hotel room. You were drifting asleep, when you felt something touch your cheek. "Hey love", Louis said quietly. "Hi babe", you said in a sleepy tone. "What are you doing?", he said. "Uhhh sleeping?", you said, not so sleepy anymore. "Oh...I'm sorry. I just have to tell you something before you fall asleep.". "What is it?", sitting up, expecting him so say something crazy like "Oh I'm leaving for a 4 month tour tomorrow!". "Well, I just wanted to tell you that I love you (y/n)....alot.". "I love you too babe", you said with a smile. He stopped you as you leaned in to kiss him. "Ok now you can go to sleep!", he said with a teethy smile.

Zayn: Zayn was feeling tropical, so he took you to the beautiful place that is, Puerto Rico! The beaches, the rain forests, the tropical weather! It was perfect! You were walking down the streets, sometime during the evening. Loud Spanish music playing in the background, and people dancing all about. Much like Edward and Bella in Breaking Dawn. You were twirling around and almost bumped into a pole, but Zayn caught you. "Clumsy"', he said smiling. The music was getting louder, and the whole street came to life. It was almost unreal. You looked around at the couples dancing as the music got slower. Knowing that Zayn couldn't dance, you both just stared at eachother. He was confused, so he just caught you off guard and kissed you passionately.

Harry: Being Mr.Romance, Harry decides to take you to Australia! Beautiful beaches, tons of things to do, sunshine, and of corse, relaxation! You have been sitting by the pool for most of the day, tanning and relaxing, untill you were splashed with a huge wave of water. "HARRY!", you screamed at him, annoyed. "Yes Mrs.Styles?", he said with a cheeky grin. "You got me all wet dumbass!", you said drying off. "I got you wet eh?", he said with an even wider grin. "Oh my god Harry you have such a sick mind.", you said disgusted. He laughed. "Mrs.Styles, you know you would enjoy it!"

Liam: Liam had his heart set on taking you to Disney World, but everyone was telling him that it was to childish and that if he was going to get married, he has to grow up. This hurt Liam, but that didn't stop him. He wanted to prove everyone wrong so he took you their anyway. When landed, you figured out that it was Disney, and you were secretly annoyed, because you were going to Disney World for your honeymoon. But your views quickly changed when you arrived at this gorgeous, elegant hotel. Your room was huge and beautiful. The bed was shaped like Mickey Mouse (which made Liam fangirl just a little bit). "So, do you like it so far?", Liam said nervously. "YES! Babe, this place is beautiful!". "Ha Ha, Liam you win!" he muttered under his breath. "Did you say something baby?", you said. "Oh no!", he said. He isn't the best liar. "Liam?!". "Ok fine!", he said, and explained everything to you. "Well then, let's show them how much fun are honeymoon will be in DISNEY WORLD!"

Niall: Nialler wanted to take you to Italy for two reasons. The food, and the sightseeing. You thought the whole trip was spectacular! It was just breathtaking all the history and the art and the sights....and the expensive shoes of corse! Niall wanted to take you on the boat tour, which you didn't refuse. It was peaceful. Looking at the city lights from the boat was beautiful. "Are you loving Italy, Princess?", Niall said with a concerned look. "Uh YES!", you said smiling. "What makes you think I'm not babe?". "I don't know", he said with a sigh. Niall is the type of person who worries about making you happy. If he gets any tiny hint that you are, he will worry more. "Baby, I'm having the time of my life! And I'm so amazed that I get to do it with you...let alone be your wife!". He smiled. "I love you princess", he said as he leaned in to kiss you