I'm Truely Sorry

Your body was slowly failing you, the lack of blood in your system and your new injuries were making you feel quite faint. You knew you'd be out cold any minute now, your arm that was originally trying to reach the warmth of the sun fell by your side from exhaustion. Your lips, eyes and cheeks were starting to puff, the tears rolling down your reddened cheeks, creating a stream to the dirt beneath you.

They were all looking at you, almost uncertain what to do with your fallen body. You were a mess no doubt, but they had to help you.

Because its what heroes did.

Your gaze never left the light blue sky, the puffiness of a couple of clouds catching your eye every so often, but it was the bright sun that had most your attention. The brightest star that always seemed to be looking down over you, watching you,

"My mother used to say the sun and moon were always watching over everyone like a guardian, because they were always lighting up a path for you in the darkest of days." Your voice was a little raspy, your tear stained cheeks glinting against the sun's rays.

"She probably was only saying that so I'd stop stealing the candy in the kitchen, but I always loved the idea of having my own guardian." You chuckled lightly to yourself, the distinct memory of your smiling mother crouching down to your little form in your head. It was one of the only memories you had of her, your mind too plagued to remember anything else.

Though everyone was watching you from a distance, each of them injured and in need of attention, they listened to you.

There was a calmness in the air like no other, only the light breeze and the soft breaths of everyone nearby could be heard. Everything else was tranquil as you continued your heartfelt speech,

"She always had this amazing smile on her face, one that could brighten anyone's day. Only if you guys could have seen her." You spoke again, your voice cracking at the end as more hot tears streamed down your cheeks. You hated yourself for what you did, you always would.

"What happened to her?" You recognized the bold voice, but you were surprised he was actually curious, like he cared. Especially with what just went down, you were happy he didn't hold anything against you and your nature, despite you trying to harm him. Turning your head to the side, you gave the ash blonde a slight smile,

"She died when I was nine."

The male nodded his head, deciding not to pry further as he held his injured shoulder with his opposite hand.

Turning back to face the sun, you sighed, feeling more pain in your open chest the more you exhaled.

"Someone should probably take Bakugou to the hospital." You spoke, sorrow in your voice knowing you were the one who inflicted such pain on him.

"Says the one with a fucking hole in their chest, I'm fucking fine, worry about yourself asshole." His voice was sarcastic, humorous even—you laughed aloud at his comment.

"I think everyone could use a hospital..." Aizawa spoke up this time, his voice lightly humorous.

"Well, I'll probably be out cold any second now, so someone help ya girl out here."

"That's where I come in Young Akuma." The powerful male made his way over, now towering over your form, only a slight smile upon his features.

Without a second thought, the male scooped your immobile body up (not without you groaning in utter pain) and began carrying you bridal style as he strode away from the battleground, three others following close behind him.