Time

Aizawa's POV (during Sports Festival):

Delivered.

47 now had access to the location Nezu gave me.

It was pretty far from the stadium, but they could make it, 47 had a car, and Akuma was hungry...

It wasn't like they had many other options anyway.

Uraraka and Bakugou were up next, and though I wanted to help out Akuma...
I had a job to do, and other students to worry about.

They were going to be okay, there was no reason for them not to be.
The place was abandoned as I knew, and only petty, low class villains ever resided there.

So why was I worrying?

Mic was back, hollering each of his opinions through the loudspeakers; whether or not he knew they were turned on, blasting throughout the stadium.

"I'm rooting for Uraraka on this one..." he mumbled, his voice echoing throughout the stands as both cheers and jeers could be heard.

But I didn't need to voice my opinion to know who was going to win.

And no, it wasn't because I doubted Uraraka's capabilities... we just all needed to understand that Bakugou never held back, and his presence alone was overwhelming for heroes and villains alike. 

From the way he fought against Akuma during training, he wasn't going to let any of his other classmates go without a scratch.
The problem was... these students couldn't heal themselves like she could.

They couldn't stitch themselves together like a doll.

Midnight was about to start the match, and honestly, the two expresso shots I had today weren't enough to keep me up.

The stadium was loud as hell, and dear god, I wanted to smash my head against this desk as many times as it took to fall asleep.

There was something about today that seemed more draining than usual, and though I didn't have to use my quirk yet today...

These kids were something else.

And god forbid, if I have to go down there because some idiot tried to kill another dumbass...

There were going to be consequences.

Bakugou didn't seem as enthusiastic as I thought he would. For someone who's been screaming for the past hour and a half that he was going to be number one, I figured he'd have a little pep in his step.

Uraraka on the other hand was trying to keep a façade of some sort—probably to intimidate the idiot she was facing—but I could see from the booth that her legs were quivering a lot for someone trying to fake a grin.

She was definitely too nervous to be going against him.

Without another minute to spare, Midnight's arm was thrusted into the air, a signal that the match could finally start.

"Oh... oh DAYUM!" Mic hollered beside me, peaking my attention to whatever was going on.
It was surprising to say the least, to have a fight start so suddenly.

Especially because she managed to catch everyone off guard.

Uraraka had made the first move, lunging herself at her explosive classmate without a care in the world that she was going to be injured.