f o u r t e e n

*Hannah's PoV*

I woke up to moms voice calling us down, I looked through the doorway and realised that Amber was still asleep so it was my chance to make her jump instead. I ran and jumped on her, waking her up almost immediately saying "Mmm Carter" to which I jumped off her screaming "Ew ew ewwww" shaking myself trying to unhear what she had just said.

I saw her cheeks flush a dark red, "If you ever tell him I said that I'll..." she was trying to sound serious but as soon as she looked me in the eyes we burst out laughing. "So yeah mom called us down stairs" I said.

We began to make our ways down stairs being greeted by a giant hug from Casey as soon as we had reached the bottom of the staircase. "Well good morning to you too!" I said as I ruffled her already slightly messy hair. "Don't touch my hair" Casey sassily stated clicking her fingers in an 'S' shape. "Woah the sass is real" Amber clicked her fingers back as she said it. "We've been here just under a day, and she's already started acting like that family" Matt motioned to next door in disgust. "How bout next time you keep your opinion to yourself, yeah?" I said, suddenly unable to control my anger, storming off shortly followed by Amber. I heard Mathew get up, but mom stopped him and said "Don't worry I'll go and talk to her"

'Oh good here comes another lecture' I though to myself, a bit harsh but I don't mean to be.

I jumped onto my bed, so did Amber, but not before attempting to close my door. Which was a pretty hard thing when mom was stood in the doorway. Okay so I didnt realise she was stood there so I said "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry", she was fine and just laughed it off "Haha its alright, budge up then" she said as we moved up the bed to make room for her. "I'm sorry about him. SO what I *cough* called you down earlier was..."

*Nash's PoV*

"Nash, Will's home!" I heard Hayes yell up the stairs, causing me and Skylynn to stop in the middle of our game and run all the way downstair.

"Haha Nash I beat you" she said, and was about to go on, before the door swung open and Sky screamed with happiness running into his arms.

"Heyy I've missed you little one" he said and she replied hugging tightly "I've missed you too".

"Yo bros" he said giving me and Hayes a complicated handshake both at the same time, I still don't understand how he can manage that.

"So..." Will began, while setting down his luggage. "Since when did the new people move in next door?" We all replied shocked with "Wha?" "Well there is a car parked outside" he continued with. Mom walked straight through the door and said "Ahh yes thats been here for about a week now," "Well that and there was some movement in the house " he said and laughed followed by us joining in.

Just as we were laughing my phone pinged with a message, and I quickly replied.

*Will's PoV*

As soon as I had made my way I was bombarded by all of my family at once. First Skylynn and then the boys.

After a while there was a knock on the door, I went to answer it, but Nash beat me to it saying "Sit yo ass down" recieving a disapproving look from mom. As he went to the door I began laugh to myself and mom gave me a disapproving look as well.

"Ha-Hannah what are you doing here?" He said, opening the door and playing with his hair. "I texted you, you idiot"she said walking through the door and ruffling his hair. He smiled. I KNEW IT.

*Nash's PoV*

"I texted you, you idiot" she said and messed up my hair, I smiled to myself trying to sort out my now messed up hair. She made her way into the living room and I followed along with the rest of her family and Amber of course, but I guess she counts as their family now.

"Hayes budge or I'll squash you" How sweet.

"Hayes I think you should move" I say unable to contain my laughter any longer.

"Nope" he said smiling. So she jumped on him.

"And you thought she was joking?" I said, as I continued laughing.

"So how did you get here so quickly?" I asked turning to Emily. "Ahhhhh well..."

~~~

have I added too many PoVs idk tell me guys