e i g h t e e n

"What do you mean, you've never been to Starbucks?" I asked shocked.

"It means that I have never had a Starbucks" she said with coffee in hand, as we sat at a table together next to the window. She wasn't really concentrating on what she was doing, looking over my shoulder at something behind me.

"Amber, what are you looking at? Or should I correct myself, who?" Laughing to myself, glad that she is back to her normal self. I didn't think to look round because I immediately knew she'd seen a cute guy.

"So, how are you hun?" I asked, and she replied

"Better, what about you?" Cupping her coffee in her hands, taking a sip. I sigh and say

"The comments are still rolling in" and trying to laugh off the sudden focus put upon me, unlocking my phone and going to my Twitter. Turning the screen round and passing it to her, showing her the tweets I'd been getting. I'm not confident enough to reply to the hate.

A few minutes walk, we were home. I immediately went to my bed, I felt tired, even if it was only 2 in the afternoon. I sat under the covers and stretched for my TV remote and turning it on, going to Netflix. I was about to put a movie on, but someone was FaceTiming me. 'Nash 💋' the display read. A smile spread across my face.

"Ayyy you alright?" Nash asked clearly just finished showering. The beads of water on his toned body. Snap out of it Hannah.

"Yup you?" I bounce the question back at him, emphasis on the 'yup'.

"Don't dodge my question. What are yo- Are you in bed?" He asked scratching his head.

"In a word, Netflix. Wanna join? Scratch that, Matt would kill me." I sigh.

"Open your window and give me a minute," True to his word, a minute later he jumped through my bedroom window and closed it after himself. He was wearing more clothes now, not just a towel slung around his waist. He now had grey jogging bottoms on and a sweater.

I tap my hand next to me on the bed, and he pulled the covers over both of us and chooses a movie. "Mean Girls? Seriously Nash?" I hit my head back against my pillow. "Hannah?"

"Yeahhh"

"What does Amber like in a guy?"

~~~

no nash 😕